Interesting/Weird/Quirky Things that happened during your viewing of ROTF..

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Darthbane2007, Jun 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jolawsci

Jolawsci Active Member

During my 2nd viewing when Ravage deloyed the Reedman marbles, some guy behind me said "That can't be good." or something like that.

2. Heat Blast

Heat Blast Laserbeak's Stunt Double

News Credits:
    Same movie: dust gathered on the projector and they had to stop it to clean it off. The funny thing is, from our seats, it looked like the sybiote climbing the screen!

3. Wolfguard

Wolfguard Your own personal Jesus.

Enough to melt my cold-ass heart - lol! 5"1 fiesty little brunette, Mexican w/light-skin, never been married, has no kids and the sweetest smile. I think she's all that, plus has a great personality. Bit of a homebody, but who cares when you can talk with someone for hours on end and still want more.

Most important things though: She loved the first and the 2nd Transformers movies.

:thumbs2: 

4. ashion

ashion Well-Known Member

Second viewing a friend got stuck with a bunch of teen girls next to him. They were quiet annoying with their constant yammering on about the scenes and bots.

The bit when Ravage first hits earth and bursts outta the water one of them said rather loudly... "Kitty!"

And song of the gasped loudly when Prime was killed and were wriggling around a lot talking amounst themselves for a bit after that.

Another group of teen boys yelled out "It's Optimus!" when he first appears.

5. jlwtformer1337

jlwtformer1337 Decepticon

My incredibly horrible story: I went to go see it with my gf! and her dad....-_-, with a couple sitting next to us making out and kids running and screaming in the isle.

6. omegagoalie

omegagoalie Cybertronian Puckstopper

Ebay:
    Can't make this up...
    My brother and me when to 11:40AM showing after opening day. The theater is moderately full. About 20 minutes into the movie a family comes in and sits in our row, two seats away from me. This little guy, guess around 5-7 was running back and forth in the 7 ft or so between me and his Dad. ZERO interest in the movie. He's starts climbing on the seats, being silly, THEN starts BLASTING his face in the seat cushions! Over and over again. I mean FULL OUT face planting. The only way his parents could calm him down was to feed him. But as soon as he was done with his snacks he'd go back to the face planting. It didn't bother me at all but It was so hard not to laugh when he was doing it.

7. Dran0n

Dran0n miss me w/ that

News Credits:
    Me too. Busy day...

8. fallen2341

fallen2341 Well-Known Member

Before ROTF it played the trailer for 2012, some guy infront of me said, "well, were screwed"

And during the climax, the power went out, the same guy dropped the F-bomb, loud enough for the whole theater to hear.

9. Anti Spark

Anti Spark It'S DUB Or Nothing!

News Credits:
    My son barley said a word.

At the end I could not keep him quiet! He retold me the movie we just watched! He was so excited.

I'm so happy that he enjoyed it.

10. Toxicon

Toxicon Banned

News Credits:
    You are one lucky sonuvabitch. Don't let her go, bro!

11. King Diamocon

King Diamocon Well-Known Member

During my second viewing, at the end of the movie, someone pulled the fire alarm. At first I thought it was part of the movie but it kept going after The Fallen got his face ripped off. Nobody left and it eventually was shut off. Movie was a little better the second time but still kinda sucked :thumbdown 

12. Xanis

Xanis Plastic Belt Connoisseur

News Credits:
    When I went to go see it opening night some guy chuckled everytime Optimus, Megatron, and Starscream spoke. Most notably the "I'll take you all on!" line. I could hear him clearly over the explosions.

And I also heard "Oh Sh*t!" when Bumblebee gutted Ravage from around the theater. I was located in the middle.

13. Cmdr Prime

Cmdr Prime co-Commander of Autobots TFW2005 Supporter

When I first saw ROTF, one particular scene in the forest, where Megatron stabs Optimus in the back I felt the exact same pain in the same place and it seemed like I too was stabbed by Megatron, so I thought nothing of it. When I went to saw ROTF for the second time the same thing happened for the second time the same pain in the same place. Man that was too freaky for my liking:inquisiti 

14. ginrai

ginrai lost with no way home.

probably the popped collar fratboy who kept putting his feat on my seat. So I bumped my seat back and made him drop his cellphone he was texting on at the time.. he stood up and wanted to start something but then my friend and his brother stood up too.. and the fratboy went scurrying to find another seat.

Almost had our very own version of the Forrest battle going on in the theater. But I think had the fratboy said ' i'll take you all on ' he would have meant it in some sort of homo erotic fashion....

15. JetRaid

JetRaid Jhet Rheyd

News Credits:
    I accidentally said (not yelled) BULLSHIT! when Prime got owned by Megatron

I was hoping no one heard it : (

16. Primesfist

Primesfist Well-Known Member

A guy infront of me fated just before Optimus began speaking. I had to laugh.

17. BradTheMad

BradTheMad Well-Known Member

A very annoying fanboy sitting next to me started clapping and cheering every single damn time Optimus Prime did or said something, he clearly pissed everybody off but nobody said a thing.
    When Optimus died my friend and I cheered loudly, got up and did a victory dance which made him get up and walk off. Don't know if he came back later or not and sat down somewhere else but at least it was almost quiet after that.
    I only had to give the stare of doom to a girl sitting two rows behind me who went "awwww" everytime Bumblebee did something "cute".

18. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    You named your son Barley?

19. OperaSingerPrime

OperaSingerPrime SupremeOperaticCommander

My friend who is a girl and not the least bit interested in sci fi of anykind, but was dragged alone by her husband exclaimed "I have a crush on Optimus!" after the showing. FIY she really enjoyed the movie.

20. PurpleOptics

PurpleOptics Autobubblicious

Fainted or farted?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.