Interesting/Weird/Quirky Things that happened during your viewing of ROTF..

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Darthbane2007, Jun 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    Dude I was sitting next to was like "What the hell, Bonecrusher?!".

2. DON

DON Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    the film got cut off twice ( about 10-15 seconds) and was replaced by the theater's ad space as the lights turned back on. which angered the viewers, the first time I didn't even notice right away because I thought it was one of Bay's product placements. the second time, the whole place erupted in chants of REFUND!

3. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    The only interesting things that happened were between my brother and I. While watching the forest fight (most epic thing ever btw), we said "FUCK YEAH!" out loud after Optimus shouted "I'll take you ALL on!". We were far in the back and the theater wasn't filled out that much so I don't think anyone really heard us. Oh, and my mom kept nudging my shoulder when Optimus died and when he got resurrected; we both love Optimus and I even teared up when him and Jetfire died.

4. Razorwing

Razorwing The Fallen Alternity.

News Credits:
    nothing really happend. Had cheering when Devs combined. That was it.

5. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    About the dancing.....since it was a half hour before the movie started, I would've been wolf-whistling and shouting "WHOOHOO!!!". :D  And the Devastator thing? Well, that would've annoyed me. Devastator combining was 1000x better than the Mega Zords combining and to compare any part of the movie to Power Rangers is just...low. Very low.

6. SlyTF

SlyTF Banned

When Jetfire teleported I yelled out "SPACEBRIDGE!" before he even said it! and before they showed the matrix, and jet fire said "powerfull..." somthing I yelled "MATRIX OF LEADERSHIP!!!" just to show that I knew about G1, and I also wore my G1 decepticon shirt! HORAY!!!

7. red00wolf

red00wolf Insatiable collector

agh....don't ever leave your house agian..please..for the children.

I heard the same thing in a very black urban voice.

8. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    What's so bad about that? He was just showing off his love for the series.

9. Big Head Ninja

Big Head Ninja New Member

When Grindor got killed and the camera zoomed up on Prime ripping his face in two some girl in the back row of the theater yelled "FAAACE!!". Me and my friends could barely keep ourselves from laughing, it was so strange and random!

10. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, someone at my showing saved a good portion of the seats (maybe close to 1/3 or 1/2) of one row, and that's a lot in the IMAX theater. They were the best ones available, but since my friends and I were within the first 20-30 there we got fine seats.

11. Honey-Flash

Honey-Flash Yes, I'm a girl.

Nothing really (which is weird in it's own way as it was late opening day, and the house was packed), except my mom comenting how Ravage reminded her of one of our cats. Neither of my cats look anything like Ravage.

12. mondo

mondo Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    There was this kid talking on the phone, a seat from my brother. I was about to go sit in the empty seat and tell him to shut up. Or ask my brother to move over so he was away from him. My brother didn't even knew that the kid was talking,he was too into the movie to notice. So it was ok.

The theater went silent when Prime dies with some oh no's.

My brother laughed when Mikaela realized Jetfire was a 'con.

13. salmonman78

salmonman78 That's MR. Magnus to you all...

Had to take son to the potty one last time before it started, and people behind us held our seats for us(had the middle seats middles row). Was nice to see that on a opening day.

Also a lady whos baby started to cry took the baby out of the theatre for a moment and came back when they stopped. Courteous people win!

14. Autobot_Zak

Autobot_Zak Well-Known Member

Some dude kept drooling and woohooing megan fox every time she was on the screen. And he had to be seated next to me!!

15. Bayless

Bayless Well-Known Member

i had a group of older mexican women that Aww'd at everything cute or sad, and "oh my woowwww" at anything that blew their tiny little minds. lol

16. red4

red4 Banned

I'm going a little off topic, but the 3 most interesting things that ever happened when I was watching a movie:
    1. Batman Begins - some guy a few rows back mocked the audience's laughter by briefly laughing in a high pitched shrill, and that made me laugh. I don't even remember what the audience laughed about.
    2. Superman Returns - I laughed when the bullet mushroomed on Superman's eye. It looked so stupid. Man, Singer is terrible with action scenes.
    3. Ghost Rider - During the previews they showed a trailer for Resident Evil: Extinction. The trailer started with that satellite, with the camera moving around it to reveal the Umbrella logo. At that moment, a girl next to me said "Resident Evil!", and I responded pessimistically with "No shit". She got mad and threw a piece of popcorn at me, and said she was going to be loud during the movie - that was the last bit of noise she made.

17. frilly toothpick

frilly toothpick Decepticrumb

the person behind me was kicking my seat for the first 15 min whenever something funny happened. till i turned around and told him to knock it off.

18. KingGrimlock

KingGrimlock Assuming Direct Control

a few guys so drunk they were throwing up.

19. SlyTF

SlyTF Banned

Thats what I said too!

20. SlyTF

SlyTF Banned

Exactly! OOh, also When they droped Optimis's dead body from an airplane I yelled, "He just sacrificed himself to save all your lives and you drop im from an airplane!? Ungrateful bastards!!!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.