Insecticon dlc thread!

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by BloodRavenX91, Sep 6, 2012.

1. BloodRavenX91

BloodRavenX91 Decepticon War Hero

I dunno about u guys but I'm more excited to use the insecticond then the dinobots. I mean we already got a Taste of the dinobots in the campaign. The insecticons however we haven't even seen the in game transformations for them yet. I can't wait to use hardshell kickback and shrapnel ( I'll never call him sharpshot)

2. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream HE PULLS THE STRINGS AND HE MAKES THEM RING

News Credits:
    First of all, why do we need one of these? Why can't you post it in some other thread? It's mostly just an opinion and not a question or speculation.
    Also, the terminals in the room where Shockwave's log tells you about Hardshell shows Hardshell, Kickback and Sharpshot's transformation.
    Anyway, for some reason, I am more excited for the Dinobots than the Insecticons even though I have more to look forward to with the Insecticons. I love all the Insecticon designs and transformations, and I really want Hound, but all I want from the Dinobot DLC is Grimlock.
    Oh, well. Either way, I'm going to love both DLCs.

3. The Constructicon

The Constructicon Yeah, I turn into a leg.

I'm totally more excited for the Insecticons but I wish they were getting their own DLC, I don't really care for the G1 and G2 preorders and I am scared that they'll charge more for that pack because of it...

Anyhow, Sharpshot and Kickback are scientist and Hardshell is a titan. From looking at Hardshell's hologram though it looks like he doesn't have the beetle horn thingie that he has on his back when in insect form.

4. itMFtis

itMFtis Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm about equally excited for insecticons as I am about dinobots. Anything to get away from vehicles for a bit. Unfortunately I'm going to wait until there is a discount on these disk-locked content releases.

5. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    I'm looking forward to playing as the Insecticons. Having a Shrapnel will be fun-fun.

6. Jadryx

Jadryx Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    While I'm a tiny bit unsure about the Dinobots (they look really cool but I don't know how they will play in MP) the insecticons are starting to look more appealing to me. I have the GI pack already (love the Sling Shock!) so I hope that maybe buying everything else in the pack separately turns out to be cheaper...not likely....or I may also hope for a price reduction. I don't think either pack will be a day one instant purchase for me. I'll probably wait to see what some of the feedback is first to see if it is worth paying full price.

7. G1Vanguard

G1Vanguard TRUKK NOT MUNKY

Theres only going to be three insecticons, and two are the same class. :( 

8. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream HE PULLS THE STRINGS AND HE MAKES THEM RING

News Credits:
    That's because there are ONLY three character Insecticons, and the generic ones don't have robot modes.

Also, the pack will have Hound in it.

Sept. 25
    Grimlock: ME GRIMLOCK DOMINATE MP! THIS GOOD DAY!
    Kickback: Grimlock...lock...
    I remember you, Grimlock. Do you remember me? Me? ME?

9. The Constructicon

Luckily my two favorite classes are the two they're using. Plus it means I'll have more options for my scientist with two of them in one class. Can't wait to see them taking over the skies, makes me want to start a group that uses them exclusively so we can swarm multiplayer.

10. G1Vanguard

G1Vanguard TRUKK NOT MUNKY

Yeah, I know. We'll get a Titan, two Scientists, and two Destoryers (G1 Optimus and Hound).

I'm kinda more excited for the Dinobot pack, probably because it's coming much sooner.

11. lildevilchick

lildevilchick what the doctor ordered

I'm equally excited for both. I'm getting kinda bored with only vehicles to play as. I'm trying to hit Prime Mode today - that way, I can focus only on the new characters once they're released. :D 

12. CryoPrime

CryoPrime Cody A.

INSECTICON SWARM! I'm in.

13. knightmare6

knightmare6 Reflector In Disguise

Ebay:
    I see what you did there... ;) 

14. BloodRavenX91

This a thread for those who are excited for the insecticon dlc, and for people to talk about the insecticon Dlc. Why the hell would i post that in a random forum? My post from last night is true. This forum really is full of stupid kids.

15. HuffR_WFCTX_91135

HuffR_WFCTX_91135 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I can throw statements around too! Watch:

This person's brain is full of stupid.

My post from the current night is true.

Amazing!

16. The Constructicon

Enough forum politics, more Insecticon discussion.

These suckers are going to look sick zipping across the maps.

Attached Files:

17. BloodRavenX91

I Agree. I wonder how hardshell will play as considering hes going to be a titan

18. PlanckEpoch

PlanckEpoch Crossdresser Toy Collector

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    This thread..and the dinobot thread. Why would the Insecticons or Dinobots play any differently than the classes? If anything, they're purely new models, but as far as physics go they'll probably be exactly the same as the vehicles, just with bigger hitboxes in alt mode(for the dinobots). It really makes no sense from the design perspective of FoC to make them anything BUT straight remodels of the classes.

Expect Slag/Slug to shoot machineguns, Grimlock to fire a shell from his mouth, Snarl and Swoop to shoot rockets. Just like their vehicles. Expect them to "hover" around in a slow move, and when you use the left trigger button they move at turbo speed. Expect the Insecticons to do the same.

Well, if they DO play differently...color me surprised. But I really doubt that will be the case.

19. GRIML0CK

GRIML0CK I despise Optimus Prime.

Kickback looks incredible. I can't wait for what HMS is bringing to the table, considering no other game that i know about let's you have access from anything from a flying insect to a colossal T-Rex in competitive multiplayer. It brings a WHOLE new aspect to multiplayer.

20. GRIML0CK

GRIML0CK I despise Optimus Prime.

I doubt they'll hover around. It's pretty much obvious they're going to run/walk. And if you pay attention to the vehicle speed for them it's slower then let's say swindle's alt mode, so i assume they won't just float. That would be an utter waste.