Insane Spoiler Speculation: Let's Stop, Collaborate and Ignore Rational Thought

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by RandomFactor, Aug 12, 2010.

1. RandomFactor

RandomFactor Rei with the Underscore

News Credits:
    Now we can all speculate. However I have a theory; I think if we go as INSANE as possible with movie speculation, theorizing and throws Occams Razor out the goddam window, we will eventually create a piece of speculative news that will be TRUE. That's right, I believe reality itself is cyclical and if we go deep enough into that pit of fanboy insanity we will come out on the other side of the freakin' planet, emerging into a figurative china filled with not people but facts.

For example, I want you to consider this example for your consideration.

Alan Tudyk is in TF3, right? Okay. Here's my theory.

I think Alan Tudyk is Shockwave.

The first movie set the stage for Pretenders, Decepticons in the guise of human bodies.

"I’m a fellow agent of [Agent Simmon's], that is sort of his assistant and weapons expert, computer hacker, cyber sleuth.”

That sort of seems something up Shockwave's alley, if we go by his Animated interpretation that puts him in the role of a double agent within the enemy ranks. This allows him to keep an eye (drum snare) on the humans, the autobots, and even decepticon movements on earth.

I think Alan Tudyk is the Brainmaster component of Shockwave's head, and in the climax of the movie he'll tear his shirt open to reveal a burning, mechanical eye before being pulled into the Shockwave body and rising up to fill the helmet.

Best of all, I would LOVE to see Tudyk do the Shockwave voice.

2. Prowl_Delta_31

Prowl_Delta_31 Eating your donuts

News Credits:
    Yeah that is out there.

3. Dran0n

Dran0n miss me w/ that

News Credits:
    I think that's a little too far out there.

4. TFfan08

TFfan08 Vigilante

News Credits:
    A little? It's way too far!

5. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    That's rich.

6. cypherXR

cypherXR Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That's some powerful stuff you're smoking there buddy.

7. VaderPrime1

VaderPrime1 Prepare for termination!

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    I want some!!!

8. Chopperface

Chopperface Chadwick Forever

News Credits:
    Ring the cuckoo for cocoa puffs alarm!

And also, I want no one else but Corey Burton for Shockwave.

9. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    Personally I think Alan Rickman would be a better Shockwave than Burton. Burton was awesome...but it's Alan goddamn Rickman.

10. Rogzilla

Rogzilla Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Actually, since there are rumors that
    Patrick Demsey is a Pretender
    maybe HE could be Shockwave.

Just food for thought.

11. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

That's a bit out there, but dammit, weirder things have happened in Transformers before.

12. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 Barely active here

News Credits:
    Uh... Insane Speculation?

Smoking 'em Speedy Energon's pretty damn bad for ya'.

13. Brainchild

Brainchild Dark Flame Master

I'm thinking Optimus' trailer houses Shockwave's base of operations. It will be opened in a classic Scooby-Doo like reveal, where Optimus sets up a trap for his trailer, then pops it open to reveal the Decepticons. And then Megatron calls the Twins a pair of stupid dogs.

14. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 Barely active here

News Credits:
    No, no, no. That's all wrong.

Prime's trailer houses a strip club, which Carly practices in for ninja and sexual attacks on Decepticons. And she's the MacGuffin to TF3, and the Decepticons at the same time want to capture her for sexual human fantasies, but at the same time, they can be killed by her. So this really brings out the brutality in TF3. Oh yeah, and Sam dies from an acidental sexual/ninja accident.

15. RandomFactor

News Credits:
    You heard it here first folks, Carly is movie Nightbird.

16. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

In the finale of the movie, Optimus combines with the firetruck (Ultra Magnus) to form Omega Prime 2.0 Beta.

However, Omega Prime can't beat the increasingly powerful armies of the Decepticons, lead by Shockwave. So he calls Bumblebee over to assist him. Bumblebee calls upon Burning Justice to turn into Savage Claw Mode and attaches to Omega Prime's shoulder as an enormous claw.

But even this can't help the heroes. Omega Prime calls over "Q" to help him, and he too turns into Savage Claw mode.

Ironhide and Ratchet wish to assist the gestalt and the two turn into legs, and Skids and Mudflap don't want to be left out and transform into a pair of Targetmaster pistols.

Omega Prime needs to fly over to Shockwave position and destroy him, so the gestalt calls upon another Autobot, Silverbolt, who converts into an enormous jetpack.

The Wreckers, all three of them, merge into the Requiem Blaster, which mounts onto Omega Prime's shoulders as a pair of massive missile pods.

Wheelie tries to help in some way, and transforms into a finger nail on the now massive gestalt.

The now combined might of 13 Autobots in one mighty entity descends upon Shockwave.

"Hah! You are now just one big moving target." laughs Shockwave, who Transforms into his rail gun mode. He fires, but the gestalt leaps over it.

However, Shockwave's words would cost him, as the Gestalt brought the twins to bear and fired giant lasers at the Decepticon army, obliterating a massive chunk of it. Shockwave, attempting to retreat, was lifted up by the Gestalt.

"Shockwave, you have proved to us that you are nothing but a coward, and I don't think your Decepticon allies would think to highly of such a thing. Let me take another 'coward' off their hands for them."

With that, Shockwave was crushed into scrap by the giant hand of Omega Prime.

17. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It will be revealed that Alice had another purpose in ROTF, and in the first five minutes a chestburster will come out of Sam's chest. This is Grimlock, who grows into a powerful dinosaur. He accidentally steps on Jolt. Then Skids and Mudflap fly around the world at superspeed to reverse time and go to prehistoric times and scan dinosaurs. They return to the present day by digging a whole to China, but end up in Moscow. Since the Twins left the Autobots have been hopeless in coming up with interesting things to do, and that's why they hide in the shelter seen last week. The moon is then revealed to be Unicron, and all of the Autobots and Decepticons are killed except Bumblebee, who fires a single shot to destroy Unicron from his spoiler, hence its inclusion in TF3. We haven't seen Starscream in production yet... because even though he died, in the credits he is flying into space in a reused shot from TF1. I learned this all from the third cousin of a guy whose father in law knew an extra in the movie.

Wow, that was actually pretty fun.

18. iwasherenotyou

iwasherenotyou Medical Officer

News Credits:
    They all have a robot orgy and the Decepticons die. The end.

19. Chopperface

Chopperface Chadwick Forever

News Credits:
    Alan Rickman? By God, that's actually a fantastic idea... very nice...

20. RandomFactor

News Credits:
    I have this horrible feeling that the shit that went down in the end of the second movie with the Matrix will end up with Sam turning into a Transformer at the end of this one. v:redface2: v

"NonononononoNONON-" slowly transitioning in distorted robot sounds. I can't wait.