Inquiry: Can This Store Be Trusted?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Autoboty, May 3, 2021.

1. Autoboty

Autoboty Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    While browsing, I happened to find this online store ( Aussie Disney Transformers Toys & Pokemon Toys for Sale ) and I was wondering if it could be trusted, particularly since it doesn't support PayPal like others do. There are some suspicious things about it though...
    • Delivery Policy, Returns and Refunds, and About Us links lead to Error: 404 pages
    • Calls itself 'Toyworld Central Docklands' on its Privacy Policy page, but googling said store yields a completely different website
    • The URL given on the Privacy Policy page is for a completely different site ( Hasbro Australia With Kids Puzzles & Games Sale ), but that site resembles nrca.org.au in very disturbingly similar ways
    What are your thoughts on the matter? I shall like to enlist the wisdom of my fellow TFW2005 boarders so I don't get scammed out of around $90 of my hard earned money.

2. TFXProtector

TFXProtector TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    The prices are far too low for AUD. The page header looks cartoonish and silly. They could be legit, but I wouldn't give 'em a shot just on looks alone.

I'd steer clear of this one, honestly.

EDIT: I went through their website and it says they're owned by this company: House of Kitchens

House Of Kitchens running a toy store? I don't think so.

• Like Like x 1