Info on Bully Video That Went Viral

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Waverider, Mar 15, 2011.

1. SCPrime

SCPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    While for the most part yes, you can use self-defense as a defense for killing someone, it has to be within reason. You can't shoot a man after he merely pushed you. And people with formal training in fighting are held to a higher standard too. If you have a black belt in martial arts and someone tried to grab you, you have the right to disable that person (breaking leg, arm, kicking in the balls) and stop there. But if you continue to beat the crap out of him til he's dead then no.

If someone is coming after you with a knife or gun and you wack him in the head with a baseball bat and kill him you still feel that you with the baseball bat needs to go to jail? When the alternative could have very well been death yourself if you didn't defend himself? Don't tell me there are ways to stop the guy with the knife/gun without killing him. Maybe there are but at the heat of the moment with only a few seconds to react you can't expect someone to deliver an accurate blow somewhere to disarm/disable without it being fatal. Even if you can take out his leg or break his wrist so that he can't go after you or use the knife/gun, he can still possibly do damage with the other arm. So many things can be going on and happen so quickly. If the victim acted within reason to STAY ALIVE by killing the other person then how can that be punishable by any extent?

Even police, with all the training they have in disabling assailants, are given the right to use lethal force if they feel that their lives or the lives of others are in danger.

2. x BlackMagnus x

x BlackMagnus x Is not impressed

News Credits:
    Nah, more like a botched powerbomb.

Closer to this.

3. Dark Skull

Dark Skull Well-Known Enabler Moderator

News Credits:
    :D  I agree....but still.....was the bully injured or was he not? That's the question. It looks like he was in the vid.....but I dunno anymore. Who cares. I got a good laugh watching him stumble. I don't know how many times I had that vid on loop when it first came out. :D 

4. Waverider

Waverider Supreme Dude

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    According to Austrian news he broke his ankle. To reports that he wasn't, they got the source from TMZ. It's your choice on who to believe.

5. Smasher

Smasher HUNKY BEATS

News Credits:
    What’s funny is that here in Texas those self-defense laws apply unless someone breaks into your home.

If someone breaks into your house you can just shoot them on site without asking any questions and never go to jail.

6. Trenner Dios

Trenner Dios everything u like is dumb

I think this is the case for most/all states, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Oh, and also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sDgsgIwHUg

7. Cavshock

Cavshock Well-Known Member

Its the Castle Doctrine thing and Wisconsin does not have it.

Chuck

8. SCPrime

SCPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I remember reading a story where a guy shot and killed a burglar while he and his accomplice was robbing the guy's neighbor's house (actually shot while running away after robbing the house). I don't remember if the guy was convicted or not of murder. This was in Texas. In any other state, that guy would have been convicted but Texas is a whole different state...

9. Coeloptera

Coeloptera Big, bad beetle-bot

This here: Joe Horn shooting controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"On June 30, 2008 a Harris County grand jury cleared Mr. Horn by issuing a no-bill after two weeks of testimony."

Oh, and in response?

"Reaction to no bill

Quanell X said he is meeting with civil attorneys to discuss the next legal move. He said he planned to lobby lawmakers to change the Castle Doctrine, which he believes is racially motivated."

Buh? How could it be I don't even...

- Coeloptera

10. taterx

taterx Lurkin since Transfandom

Yes he did! And I read the accompanying article. That "violence is not the answer" bullshit is just the kind of dismissive offhand liberal/intellectual bullshit that people who run the learning institutions world wide throw out there to create separation from the event as to avoid any responsibility.

I got bullied bad in the 1st and second grade and teachers never did anything. 3rd grade? I kicked the shit out of anyone that came at me. Bullying stopped for ever, seems the violence solved my problem.

I know I'm not alone, bet a lot of you had to more or less solve problems like that for yourselves back in the day.

11. Dark Skull

News Credits:
    I must agree that it would seem that the "violence is not the answer" response is kinda tacky, overused, and.....yeah ....BS. I'm taking courses in psychology and it strikes me as odd that no one really mentions the cognitive process involved when one is angered. Like....its not a new concept that when people get angry, it is rather hard to control themselves. Especially if the situation has been inflamed by constant harassment. I honestly don't blame Casey for reacting the way he did. If I were his parent, I may scold him in public, but you'd best be damned sure during those 4 days of suspension, not only is he gonna be playing video games, but I'm gonna be taking a day off of work and taking him to an amusement park :D 

Unfortunately with some kids, especially delinquents these days, violence really does beget violence. I just pray that no one else will target Casey or try to pick on the bully now. Hopefully the message was clear and the shit needs to stop. I dunno about you all, but if I was bullying someone and I got my ass slammed as hard as that kid got slammed.....yeah......

12. Dark Skull

News Credits:
    Actually.....a similar thing happened here in Colorado. An elderly man was constantly harassed and bullied by local teens. This went on for some time and apparently, the old guy got sick of it and bought himself a firearm. I don't recall the details exactly, but I do remember at least one teen getting killed. What happened was, these teens broke into his house again to harass this old man. The old guy brought out his gun and started firing. The kids ran, but the old man chased them out of the house and killed one at least in the home I think, and the other outside his house.

They tried to nail him on murder charges for the kid that was shot in the back outside his house, but a jury acquitted him of those charges simply because of the history of attacks the old guy went through (apparently the kids tied him up and beat him on several occasions). Yet, the law specifically states that if you do shoot someone.....basically....you better make sure he/she falls and lands inside your home. I remember a friend telling me that his FBI buddy told him that while he was on his way to a crime scene, he saw the dead purp laying almost half way out of the front door. As he walked up to the door, he nonchalantly kicked the guy inside as he was entering the property (LMAO!!!!) and said "ok what do we have here?"

13. Trenner Dios

Trenner Dios everything u like is dumb

Please don't start throwing those labels around. I consider myself a liberal and I definitely don't buy into the "violence is not the answer" crap either. We're not all vegan hippies who think the military should be disbanded.

And Cavshock, that sucks. So I'm not allowed to shoot somebody in the face that's breaking into my house right after they get in the door, just because I can't be 100% sure if they're just there to give me flowers or not?

14. Fonecrusher

Fonecrusher Megatron wants YOU

I'm a bit late on this one, but the school where this incident took place is only 15 minutes from my suburb and I have friends who went there. The area is a cess pool of crime, violence and deliquent youths. I'm betting this bully kid will probably grow up to a drug addict or a petty criminal.

What's hilarious is the bully's mum (who looks and talks like some trailer park trash whore) went on national TV here, saying Australia should leave her son alone and claiming he was the victim! The nerve of this stupid b**** I bet she got paid in beer or something, but she really thinks her son did nothing wrong, no wonder he was raised to be such a little piece of s***. I'll try find the interview on youtube if I can.

Anyway yeah just thought I should share this, the little bully kid thoroughly got what he deserved, there are kids like him everywhere in that particular area, called Mount Druitt they hang around in their little gangs acting all gangster. So good on the "big guy" for standing up for himself IMO.

15. Cavshock

Cavshock Well-Known Member

You can, just make sure you plant something on the corpse. ;-)

Chuck

16. Optimus Vader

Optimus Vader Banned

I love this video. The only thing that would've made it batter is if the big kid would've went over and body slammed whoever was filming after he broke that little prick's leg.

17. Dark Skull

News Credits:
    LOL that gave me a visual and reminded me of this gif:

[​IMG]

18. Keroshino

Keroshino Beasties: Transformers Fan

News Credits:
    I found it
    Casey Heynes : Bully Boy's Mom Speaks Out!

19. Metal Chaos

Metal Chaos The Spark of Chaos

News Credits:
    Is it just me or does anyone else think the people watching and the camera clown need to be suspended too? A few guys watching obviously enjoying it when they think the little cunt is gonna whip the big kid's ass, the clown on the camera who can't stfu and the 2 girls who thought it was funny to see that fat kid get punched. The only one who did anything good, besides Casey dropping that kid like the deuce he is, was that one girl who showed up at the end. Sounded like she was trying to get them to stop, then she keeps the loser with the black backpack from escalating it any further after his buddy got introduced to the sidewalk. Was kinda hoping the same thing would happen to him to be honest.

Was there anything in the articles that stated what happened to those other people who were part of it? Hoping at least the kid with the black backpack and the fool on the camera got suspended too for aiding that little twat.

20. Waverider

Waverider Supreme Dude

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter: