Info on Bully Video That Went Viral

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Waverider, Mar 15, 2011.

1. garibaldiprime

garibaldiprime Banned

Good on him! Having been bullied nearly my entire school life id like to give this kid a pat on the back!

2. Dark Skull

Dark Skull Well-Known Enabler Veteran

News Credits:
    I wouldn't doubt it. I downloaded the video shortly after discovering youtube on a frantic mode of removing it. Then within an hour I started seeing remixes......:D 

3. Liselotte

Liselotte Revenge is coming... TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    oh look
    [​IMG]

Anyway, OWNED!

4. eyeballkid

eyeballkid Old

News Credits:
    Awe, the remix was taken down. :( 

5. Dark Skull

News Credits:
    Just do a google search....I'm sure other websites will have them.

6. Dark Skull

News Credits:
    Video: The bully body slam « Hot Air

http://www.tmz.com/2011/03/15/australian-bully-video-school-suspension/

Well if his ankle didn't break.....then he at least got fuct up pretty bad :D  I mean hell.....he was all off balance for a minute :D 

[​IMG]

7. kremzeek prime

kremzeek prime Kremzeek!!!!!

For the kid that was bullied to be suspended from school (and I don't care if it was for even an hour) the parents have every right to sue the brakes off the school system. We are living in a world where a child is told to stand there and just take it, AND THEN report the damn thing to a teacher. Fight back, and you get in trouble. WTF?!!! There is absolutely no logic to this rule. I am not looking forward to about 10 years from now when my kid goes to school. I wonder if the rules will state that the bully has the right to do whatever they so please to you, and if you so much as shout for help, you'll be expelled.

I will not ever tell my son or daughter to take a beating, and if they get into any trouble for PROTECTING themselves, then I can't wait to personally bully the superintendent, principal, the teachers, and even the freaking janitor in court. Oh and the bully? Man his leg should've been snapped in two!

8. Bumblethumper

Bumblethumper old misery guts

News Credits:
    Why would the rules would have a problem with shouting for help? The rules are probably more like 'no fighting, full stop, no excuses'. Doesn't matter who started it. Maybe it's not the ideal system or the fairest system, but it's the most straightforward.

Schools don't want kids getting hospitalised whether they 'deserved it' or not.

It's easy to get things straight when you have a video, but in most situations both kids will probably claim it was the other guy.

9. Waverider

Waverider Supreme Dude

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    After watching again, I'm wondering about the bully. After a punch in the face and a few jabs had no affect on Casey, the little bully continued to try to fight. He deserves the eternal humiliation on the net for having no common sense. And what about the tall friend that jumped in after his friend got owned? He sure didn't have a problem before.

On a somewhat lighter note. Here is another Street Fighter remix.

YouTube - Bullied Kid Fights Back - Full Street Fighter Remix

10. Dark Skull

News Credits:
    Well....watching the vid as much as I have, it looked like that tall kid was kicking rocks in frustration because the situation didn't turn out like he had hoped.

:D  @ that vid. All its missing is those stars or duckies around that kids head:

[​IMG]

11. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    HA!....good for him....serves the bully right.

12. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

You just don't walk up to people twice your size and do that sort of thing. :lol 
    Bully took a hard punch, and still tried to be cool , but

He's a child too and can't really expect him to be a mature adult about this stuff yet.

The bully has probably watched Rocky and played Tysons Punch Out, and knows that little dudes can be a threat.

13. Metal Chaos

Metal Chaos The Spark of Chaos

News Credits:
    Kid got better than he deserved, I kinda get upset seeing those 2 girls there one of whom is obviously smiling as if she's enjoying watching the fat kid get attacked. Then there comes the smackdown and the punk hobbles away while the true victim decides he's done enough. I wonder what happened to the victim afterward though, the other kid with the black backpack seemed to be following him.

Them both getting punished is bullshit, this zero tolerance farce has gone on long enough it's nothing more than a "We will bend over backwards to make all parties satisfied so we don't get sued" tactic. Trying to be politically correct in everyone's eyes won't solve a thing, it's the same as doing nothing when it boils down to it. You can't move in 4 directions at once, you can't look left and right at the same time and you can't please all of the people all of the time.

Sadly we have all this bs on TV about getting an adult when you see someone being bullied, sad thing is that's not gonna work in the long run, will just make these kids an easier target. With the way our society is bending itself to be a politically correct pretzel these days, it's no wonder why no one has a backbone anymore.

14. Dark Skull

News Credits:
    Maybe he shoulda watched WWE instead :D 

15. Gordon_4

Gordon_4 The Big Engine

News Credits:
    While there is a lack of context, all I saw was thus:

A small, egotistical brat, repeatedly striking in the head and body, a student with four years extra testosterone and probably 80kgs on him also. I saw the large kid take each strike, with minimal resistance. The I saw him use one of humanities most ancient remedies for physical assault.

He responded, in such a way that he disabled his attacker, his counter-attack was vicious enough that immediate reprisal was not taken and it was also big and showy enough that further reprisal will most likely not occur.

Violence is not the answer, it is the question. The answer lies in figuring out how much.

And FYI: That little pin-dick was no where near landing on his head or neck, he landed on his arm and shoulder. As for his injury, well, if its permanent it may impede his ability to abuse others, or break into houses to support the drug habit that looks about 6 years from forming.

What a pity.

16. cheetorBWORG

cheetorBWORG Cheetor Fan

News Credits:
    The victim, while fighting back, still got a just punishment.

I know it's a kind of out of proportion similarity I'll be making, but it's more or less what happens to us when we try people for murder in self-defense.

If you kill someone in self-defense, sure... you defended yourself from being killed... but that doesn't exempt you from the circumstances that you killed another man. You'll most likely get man-slaughter. (If years of watching crime shows are correct... xP)

Same circumstance here. It may be the schoolground that's where it's taking place, and these are children we're talking about, but the premise remains the same: If you use violent self-defense (aka the super slam seen in the video, which if done improperly, could have paralyzed the bully), sure... you stopped being bullied, but the fact remains is that you used violent self-defense, that despite the outcome, could have harmed the person on the receiving end.

I think the right amount of action was taken.

17. Bumblethumper

Bumblethumper old misery guts

News Credits:
    The way I look at it is you have to differentiate between self-defence and retaliation. A block is self-defence. Restraining your assailant is self-defence. A body-slam is retaliation.

Under the circumstances, it's certainly understandable, but it's an act of violence, and one which could have caused serious damage at that. I dunno if the punishment is overly severe, but they've at least been more lenient on him because of the provocation, which seems reasonable.

18. Macross7

Macross7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I say the parents of the larger kid buy him an XBox360 as a reward for his 'suspension'.

19. kraven

kraven Decepticon

HAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA!!!!!! That was awesome!

20. CVprowl

CVprowl Done

he went all "zangief" on him.

while the entire situation is bad, i think that video had a happy ending. who knows where it goes from here.