Infinite Crises #3: **SPOILERS!!!**

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by Gears, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Wreckie

Wreckie Holder of the Discomatrix

Ebay:
    Maybe we're taking the "I'm you, only better" line a bit too literally. Lex and Alex would be genetically similar enough for Lex to get these headaches without them being parallel versions of each other.

Maybe Alex just means anything Lex can do, he can do better. Maybe he's pursuing the same agenda as Lex - power - but on a scale Lex could only dream of.

2. Spider Striker

Spider Striker ThisGuyWithTheYellowCap

I thought it would be something like that. Thanks for the info. :thumbs2: 

3. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    Good story. I hate to sound anal, but I had a few problems with it.

I'll admit, I'm biased, I love the Marvel family, and Black Adam is one of my favorite all time characters. Now, I'm not saying that it's not possible, but it seemed like BA take down could've been handled better.

That's small time. Obviously, Alex and SP were able to leave their little containment world before E2 Supes broke them out, as Alex was doing VU and SP took out J'onn. For all the sensory faculties that E2 Supes had, you'd think he'd have noticed that Alex and Superboy Prime weren't around at times, especially given that there are only 3 other people in your world, and 1 of them is bed-ridden!

But, I liked it, and I'm interested in seeing where this is going.

4. Xcandescent

Xcandescent TRUKKS are the new MUNKYS

I didn't like it either, but it makes sense in the context of Day of Vengeance, where The Spectre murdered the wizard Shazam.

Speaking of which, the Day of Vengeance special is quite good. Way overpriced, but good. One could make an argument that the events depicted in it should've been streamlined into Infinite Crisis (as they're pretty major), but maybe they'll make reference to it next issue.

-XCN-