Infinate Crisis #5 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by DevilzFan, Mar 2, 2006.

1. Jetfireinthesky

Jetfireinthesky Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I don't really mind the pacing at all. Sometimes you get the too many thing happening to you at once feeling in real life so, yeah. I only started really getting into the DC Universe because of Justice League Unlimited and I'm just enjoying seeing different characters that aren't the Big Seven. I've always been more of a Marvel fan but Infinite Crisis has made me a little confused on which company I like more.

Anyway, I'm loving Infinite Crisis.

2. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Action Master Super Mod

News Credits:
    does anyone have a list of all the IC crossover issues? ive only picked up a few, but was thinking about getting more...and what about the prelude stories, omac, DOV, VU, etc...is there a list of what ties into those? i think i need all the omac ones...maybe the VU's...

3. Wreckgar

Wreckgar Anthony Stark Veteran

News Credits:
    I think it's a great series but playing way to much like the old DC crossovers from the 90s did. You had Zero Hour, Final Knight, and Genesis. All were pretty involved and so much so that the regular series just didn't cut it. This is the same way. To much is happening but can't fit in regular IC that they go to the regular books. It's a nice idea but sometimes a pain.

For me it's fine because i get a lot of the regular books. However as someoen said, they don't get firestorm and now he's back. There were 2 issues of Firestorm between IC 4 and 5 to explain this but that's to much.

But i give DC props. Though they try, they know not everyone is going to but all the books. So they set up Crisis Counseling. Each week they update what's going on so if you didn't get a book, you can at least keep up.

http://www.dccomics.com/features/crisis_counseling/