Fan Art: Inexpensive Fine Art TF B&W Commissions - Elite Comics KS by OP4EV

Discussion in 'Commissioner Listing and Feedback' started by Optimus4EVER, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Optimus4EVER

Optimus4EVER Youngling Femmebot Prime-In-Training

News Credits:
    THIS PAGE IS FOR THOSE WHO ARE NEAR ELITE COMICS OVERLAND PARK, KANSAS.
    I WORK ONLY WITH HARD CASH, NO MAILING PAYMENT OR IMAGE.
    IN PERSON ONLY.
    Sorry to those who do not live near Elite Comics.
    THANK YOU!

Hi folks,
    What with Free Comic Book Day around the corner, or the corner after this one....Either way I am opening up commissions, ready & willing to do what you want drawn.

RULES OF THE GAME
    Cash only! Please bring the EXACT amount, will not have change.
    When May 4th 2019 roles around you must show up between 9-12 AM at Elite Comics in Overland Park Kansas. There you will pay for & receive your commission(s).

I will NOT do mature/dirty/crude/lewd art

Black & white ONLY

NO ON SITE COMMISSIONS, ALL REQUESTS MUST BE POSTED/PM/REQUESTED IN ADVANCE. I will PM you back to alert you as to whether I can/will or not. Cut off date will be posted when I will no longer be accepting commissions.

Please keep your commission to Transformers & then best to order G1, Prime, or RID2015. Any others, the quality may not be the best but I will try my best/hardest to give you professional quality.

Price will be haggled between you & I, please PM me if you are interested. Price will depend on what level of intricacy you so desire. Starting at $5 for basic bust shots.

Please do not request OCs unless you already have an image(s) of said OC which you would be willing to send along with commission instructions.

Not everyone who contacts me will have their commission request accepted. I have no idea how many of you will even accept this offer so, with how fast a picture can be completed, that will depend & be a factor.

First come, first serve, & as my mom says, "Many will enter, some will be chosen, that probably won't be you but have fun anyway."

WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
    8.5x11 white cardstock printed copy of the image you commissioned.

Please look below for photos of images I have already done, also check back to see if more images have been completed. If you would like to order one of the below, the price will be $5. (The RID Grimlock was ordered by my mom & so I colored that one for her. If you order this one, B&W only.)

Please excuse the quality of the images. I have physical issues & so cannot go out & get a job. This is a way for me to earn some money so I took horrible pictures, and cropped them really close, so that folks cannot easily copy my hard done hand drawn images. Also, the ball caps can be changed to whatever team you would like to see. Please upload the image you would like drawn to go with the hats, whether mascot, letters, or whatever you so desire. Extra $1-$3 for the baseball hat team change. Will not apply dirty references, bad language, or anything lewd/crude.

I reserve the right to refuse to do/complete an image for any given reason, whether because of you or something happening on my end.

Have a blessed day!
    OP4EV

Attached Files:

2. Optimus4EVER

News Credits:
    Anybody? Come on! Just give me a try...please?

3. Optimus4EVER

News Credits:
    Bump
    Come on! Anybody?

4. lordsmurf

lordsmurf Well-Known Member

Twitter:
    Your art style reminds me of the Transformers coloring books from the mid 80s, but with a finer line style, and more details because of the finer lines. Some may not find it polished enough, in our age of tablet drawing and DeviantArt galleries, but I prefer pencil, pen, and ink. I think you can find takers for your art, but connecting with them will be your challenge, especially if you're taking local clientele only.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Optimus4EVER

News Credits:
    Thanks dude!