In ROTF, why did Sam, Bee, Skids, and Mudflap ditch the Autobots??

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by autobot slapper, Jul 5, 2014.

1. SunSwipe5

SunSwipe5 Twin Hellion Masters Of Jet Judo

You mean in the opening act of the movie (DOTM)? Bee was with Que, Swipe and Dino. While Dino was telling the guards to stay on the ground, Bee was blowing up that gate/silo thing (which had humans on it, by the way).

In ROTF, Bee was still with Sam. He chose to stay with him at the end of the first movie. He didn't join up with the other Bots at NEST until after Sam told him the guardian thing was over and Bee needed to go with the others.

2. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    Woops, my bad lol. It's all a blurr now

3. AquamanOS

AquamanOS Well-Known Member

They probably went to lay low for awhile and figured they'd then bring Sam to base and get back to fighting the cons and then Ironhide or someone signaled Bee that "The humans government is being stupid again. Don't bring Sam back to base or they'll turn him over to Megatron."

Sending Skids and Mudflap as their backup probably seemed like a good idea initally, since the weakest members would be on the team that would ideally be doing nothing but keeping Sam hidden, while the main fighters like Ironhide and Sideswipe would be with NEST ready to make a move on the cons. They certainly weren't expecting Galloway and the government to ground them and try to hand Sam over. If they'd known that, then all the bots probably would have went with Sam.

4. BarricadeLives

BarricadeLives i'm you! i'm your shadow!

:(  yep

he was supposed to try & protect sam from starscream but is killed...how awesome!

5. Jamocha101

Jamocha101 Well-Known Member

Because the script supervisors suck.

6. celticgaurdian

celticgaurdian Clean-up Crew

Personally, I think they should have replaced Skids and Mudflap with Sideswipe and Jolt.