1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

Fan Art: In need of a line artist/inker,and colorist

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Pepsiman98, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Pepsiman98

Pepsiman98 Consulting Criminal

hey all! Ive decided to bring my fan comic,Transformers Fusion, back from the dark. ive got a great original story and some decent character designs, but i need some one (or people) to draw,ink and color for my comic. if anybody is interested leave a message here with a pic of some of your art. ill pm whoever gets picked. hope you can help. buenos noches.

2. DOWNFORCE

DOWNFORCE Well-Known Member

Depending on the style you want and time i have i could pencile a couple of pages for ya.

3. Pepsiman98

sweet man! we might want to wait till other ppl put up theirs till i make the decision. but your on my list!
    p.s. might want to work on those grey pixels on him. awsome line-art!

4. Pepsiman98

i know it sounds like im bumping and double posting but is anyone else interested? i found this on the 3rd page of fan-art. this "contest" is nearly over and nobody else has responded. srry about the trouble.

5. megatronkicksas

megatronkicksas Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i could give coloring a shot heres a pic of what i did with the henkei black and comic scans
    i turned it from this
    [​IMG]
    to this
    [​IMG]

6. Pepsiman98

sweet! now ive got my guys to do the comic. ill send pics of the sheet to you for color and the script to the other guy. thanks.