In Hand Siege Refraktor Boxset

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by payres, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Proud grandpa

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Only if you get caught.

• Like Like x 2
  2. bearytrek

bearytrek Unicron Backer #1...

News Credits:
    love the boxset, the packaging is compact but awesome in how it emulates how a real camera (& instructions) would be packed and read...

My Reflector/Refraktor army

20190912_163715.jpg 20190912_171026_1.jpg

you can't really do much with the add-ons in "ship" mode but the camera mode definitely benefits from the additionals

I think the solo Refraktor purple camera works because of its unified color scheme...the boxed set versions don't look quite as convincing without their extras in camera mode

20190912_173621.jpg

Last edited: Sep 13, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  3. peddlerofwine

peddlerofwine Starscream's Robot Gun

This set is bad ass. My son looked at it was like "oh, there's a red one. I want to play with it." I said "nope, I put the other one (the regular set) on your dresser for you," lol.

4. Bret Pinkerton

Bret Pinkerton Well-Known Member

I got mine yesterday and the yellow piece in spyglass's chest is missing the pin holding to the clear chest piece. Ugh. Not worth a return so to the hardware store I go. :D 
    Other than that, love the set. Very cool details.

5. KRPH

KRPH Combiner Collector

Twitter:
    Too shame. Oh yeah, reminds me, I watched peaugh's review on this set, and as it turns out there were three shutter pieces included by default.

At first glance, I thought they only included one, then I saw two, then again it was three like when you buy the three copies of retail Refraktor. As for customizing the parts... I'll try adding some indicators (i.e.: marking each common accessory piece with different colors) and print me a sticker saying MICROX or REFLECTOR just to cover up. Otherwise we wait until Toyhax gives us the Reflector stickers.