In hand pics of TF Prime Vehicons

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Aniel, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Bumblebee765

Bumblebee765 Wrecker

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm going to build an army of these, at least ten. My Autobots always outnumber my Decepticons in my collection, now it's time to turn the tables!:ev:  Now, I just need to wait till the flying Vehicons are released, because I'll probably get ten of those too!:eek: 

2. Silk Spectre

Silk Spectre The Evil Queen

This is one where alt mode >>>>> robot mode.

I can seem myself possibly getting one to display in vehicle mode. I don't do troop building.

3. phoenix88

phoenix88 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    hott damn. i want this. army building here i come!

4. Stygian360

Stygian360 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Has anyone else who actually has Vehicon in-hand had issues figuring out how to fold out the feet/toes and legs on their figure to the proper length and proportions? After this experience I can see why Hasbro usually leaves their figures in vehicle mode at retail, as sometimes things need to be folded down, in, etc. in order to get the bot mode to fit properly in the blister. Once folded out the toes on mine seems to be kind of 'floppy' which, when fully extended to their top most point, kind of sag a bit and don't seem to provide the support needed to function properly.

I'm still fiddling with it and looking at the instructions, but I don't see anything that gives me a clear indication that I have anything mis-transformed or mis-folded, so this has me a tad concerned.

5. Stepper

Stepper Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This is the best Decepticons drone design that we have seen so far.