In Europe: FH G2 Prime & RiD Scourge DF ROTF Meg DX Chogo VF-1S Hikaru Arcadia VF-1S Roy Revo FMA &+

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Detroa, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Detroa

Detroa Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hello,

I have a few things for sale but first
    please read the following:

- Prices are in EUROS
    Because money values change all the time, I cannot convert my prices in USD everyday so my prices are in Euros.
    To convert in USD, you can use Paypal calculator or get a rough estimate by typing "### eur in usd" in Google

- I ship from Belgium in Europe and shipping from here is expensive but costs the same up to 5kg/11 pounds (10kg/22 pounds to a few destinations) so while it's expensive for one item, it can be good if you buy multiple items.
    BE: 4.70€ to 5.70€
    UK, DE, NL, LU, FR: 16.40€
    Rest of Europe and USA: 32.80€
    Rest of the World: feel free to ask but it'll be at the very least 32.80€

- I accept payment through European IBAN bank transfer (which is completely free for most European countries) and Paypal but if you choose to use Paypal, please understand that I'll ask you to add 5% of the total to cover the additionnal fees (or you could pay as "friends and family" if you choose to).

- If you buy something sealed from me, you can ask me to unseal and check the content before shipping it out (but after paying!).
    If there's anything wrong/broken/missing with the product, we'll see if we can work something out or I'll refund you completely. If you don't want me to open and check the sealed item before shipping it out, I'm sorry but I won't be able to help you if the product ends up having something wrong/broken/missing upon opening.

Transformers 3rd party

- TF Dream Factory GOD-11 Destroyer (MPM ROTF Megatron) - 69€
    Like new, complete in box, transformed once.
    GOD110.jpg GOD111.jpg GOD112.jpg

Non Transformers

- Tamiya 1/10 RC Honda City Turbo WR-02C chassis - 225€
    New and complete in box.
    hct0.jpg hct1.jpg hct2.jpg hct3.jpg

Thank you for reading!

Last edited: Jul 16, 2020
  2. Detroa

Detroa Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Bump

3. Detroa