In EU: TF, super robots, SHF and more

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Detroa, Oct 6, 2020.

1. Detroa

Detroa Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hello,

I have a few things for sale but first
    please read the following:

- Prices are in EUROS
    Because money values change all the time, I cannot convert my prices in USD everyday so my prices are in Euros.
    To convert in USD, you can use Paypal calculator or get a rough estimate by typing "### eur in usd" in Google

- I ship from Belgium, Europe. Shipping here is expensive but costs the same up to 5kg/11 pounds (10kg/22 pounds to a few destinations) so while it's expensive for one item, it can be good if you buy several.
    BE: 4.70€ to 5.70€
    UK, DE, NL, LU, FR: 16.40€
    Rest of Europe: 32.80€
    IMPORTANT: for the following destinations, I only accept "friends and family" Paypal payments until the end of the pandemic (I got burned out of 150€ because of a tracking issue that happened outside of Europe...), in that case, you don't need to add the 5% fees of course.
    USA: 32.80€
    Rest of the World: feel free to ask but it'll be at the very least 32.80€

- I accept payment through European IBAN bank transfer (which is completely free for most European countries) and Paypal but if you choose to use Paypal, please understand that I'll ask you to add 5% of the total to cover the additionnal fees (or you could pay as "friends and family" if you choose to).

- If you buy something sealed from me, you can ask me to unseal and check the content before shipping it out (but after paying!).
    If there's anything wrong/broken/missing with the product, we'll see if we can work something out or I'll refund you completely. If you don't want me to open and check the sealed item before shipping it out, I'm sorry but I won't be able to help you if the product ends up having something wrong/broken/missing upon opening.

- Too many pictures to post them in only one message sadly so please click the name of the item to take a look at the relative imgur album.

Transformers

- Masterpiece MP-11T Thundercracker - 169€
    TakaraTomy Mall Exclusive. Transformed once then back in its box. Box has sign of wear.

- Masterpiece MP-11NR Ramjet - 119€
    TakaraTomy Mall Exclusive. Transformed once then back in its box. Box has sign of wear.

- Masterpiece MP-11NT Thrust - 89€
    TakaraTomy Mall Exclusive. Box has sign of wear. I reinforced the waist joint by using a piece of styrene. It's only visible during transformation (see pic 4). One side of the cockpit and the robot nose have factory scratches (see pic 5 and 6).

- Masterpiece MP-11S Sunstorm - 129€
    Amazon Japan Exclusive. Transformed once then back in its box. Box has sign of wear.

- Masterpiece MP-01 Acid Storm - 89€
    TRU Exclusive (Hasbro Asia) Transformed once then back in its box. Box has sign of wear.

- Masterpiece MP-11 Starscream - SOLD
    - Masterpiece MP-11SW Skywarp - SOLD
    - Masterpiece MP-11ND Dirge - SOLD

Transformers 3rd party

- TF Dream Factory GOD-11 Destroyer (MPM ROTF Megatron) - 69€
    Like new, complete in box, transformed once. Pic 4 is from the Web. Box in good shape.

Non Transformers

- Bandai S.H.Figuarts Avengers Age of Ultron Captain America - 44€
    Opened to check the content only. Complete in box. Box in good shape.

- Medicom MAFEX Wonder Woman version Batman v. Superman - 19€

- Hot Toys Comic Masterpiece City Hunter Saeba Ryou - 179€

- Hot Toys Comic Masterpiece City Hunter Nogami Saeko - 175€

- Medicom Real Action Heroes Cobra version 2 - 269€
    Displayed a few months then stored in box. The belt has some slight damages (see pic). Box is in bad shape.

- Banpresto Ichiban Kuji A DX Lupin the 3rd & car - 89€
    Opened to check the content only. Complete in box. Box in good shape but the handles have some damages.

- Kaiyodo Revoltech Lupin the 3rd lot - 59€
    Unbreakable lot of 2 Revoltech (Lupin red jacket and Jigen Daisuke) + one for free (Lupin green jacket). Everything is complet and like new except for the right knee of the free figure which was broken and repaired but stays fragile (it hold poses, the joint works but you have to be careful with it (pic 7). The price is based only on the value of the red jacket Lupin and Jigen. The third figure is free so I won't accept any claims regarding this third figure. The boxes are in OK shape but they do have some slight damages.

- Bandai S.H.Figuarts Lupin the 3rd lot - 109€
    Unbreakable lot of 4 figures (complete collection: Lupin, Jigen Daisuke, Mine Fujiko, Zenigata Keibu). Jigen and Zenigata are exclusives/ Everything was opened to check the content but never displayed. Boxes are in good shape.

- Bandai Super Robot Chogokin Great Mazinger - 49€
    Opened to check the content only. Small paint defect on right ankle (pic 4). Box in good shape but has some slightly worn edges.

- Bandai Super Robot Chogokin Mazinger Z + Weapon set - 59€
    Unbreakable lot. Opened to check the content only. Some joints are loose (well known issue of this figure), the figure can still stand but if you shake it, the legs will wiggle. Boxes in good shape but have some slightly worn edges.

- Bandai Super Robot Chogokin Shin Mazinger Z - 69€
    Opened to check the content only. Box in good shape but has some slightly worn edges.

- Zacca P.A.P T.O.P! Collection Grendizer - 69€
    Displayed a few months then stored in box. The paintjob isn't that good and there's a missing silver line on the back (pic 4). Box in OK shape but has some slight damages.

- Bandai S.H.Figuarts Captain Marvel - SOLD
    - Bandai Super Robot Chogokin Genesic Gaogaigar + 1st run Heven or Hell bonus set - SOLD
    - Demoniacal Fit Ginyuu - SOLD
    - Demoniacal Fit Jeice/Jiece - SOLD

Thank you for reading!

Last edited: Oct 11, 2020
  2. Detroa

Detroa Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Demoniacal Fit Ginyuu sold

3. Detroa

Detroa Well-Known Member

News Credits: