Important Info to Americans driving to TFCON this weekend

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Matrix_holder, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Matrix_holder

Matrix_holder The chosen one.

News Credits:
    Id like to post a little advice for the American Transformers fans driving to TFCON this weekend. Ontario has some tough laws for driving now. there is the new distracted driver law that will get you a $350 ticket for using a cell phone without a hands free device, drinking (even non alcoholic) eating and other distracting activities while you drive. There is no smoking in your car if you have children (minors) with you in the car at all and finally there is "stunt driving" law, if you are driving 50 kilometers over the limit the police will seize your car at the road and you can gt up to a 10 thousand dollar fine and jail time. These laws are not widely known outside ontario so I thought it be best to inform you now, Hope you drive safe and enjoy TFCON and Canada. Thank you.

2. SureShotSniper

SureShotSniper What?!

News Credits:
    I wish they would do the same law about smoking in cars with minors in the US.

3. Smashs

Smashs Internet: Pure Truth Moderator

News Credits:
    Aww, you Canadians. I think I just love all of you.

4. AoE

AoE OUR WORLDS ARE IN DANGER

News Credits:
    About the last part, isn't a ticket and some jail time justified for 50 km over the speed limit? That's actually really high.

5. Backstop

Backstop Have you seen my box art?

News Credits:
    im sure we have that law too lol