Imagine you are to homage your favourite non-TF story in TF One-Shot form…

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by AComplicatedBot, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Honorbound

Honorbound Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    My only question is, who plays the local girl, the fiance, and Inspector Kemp?

Edit: Also, who plays the creepy maid?

• Like Like x 2
  2. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

I kinda like the Young Frankenstein homeage but the casting seemed off to me.

I would of used Rhinox/Tankor as a descendant of Shockwave as the Dr. Frankenstein analog.

Rodimus and Sentinel just seem totally out of character as they aren't really scientists... except movie Sentinel did invent the space bridge. And being Autobots doing such experiments even if they were scientists just seems wrong.

Also why not go for the more obvious Igor analog since there is literally an Igor in Transformers.

• Like Like x 2
  3. XB2000

XB2000 Member

YouTube (Legacy):
    Following several convoy attacks, Iacon police decide to investigate the street racers. Hot Rod, a young police officer, is in charge of infiltrating Megatron's gang, which ranks among the top suspects. But what he will discover will change the face of Cybertron forever...
    Hot Rod will be Fast.
    And Megatron will be Furious...
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
  4. Tetratron

Tetratron AEColyte

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    The Cybertronian general, Megatron, is betrayed when Sentinel, the ambitious would-be successor of Zeta Prime, murders the previous Prime and seizes leadership of Cybertron. Reduced to slavery and fighting as a gladiator in Kaon, Megatron vows he will have his revenge.

• Like Like x 5
  5. Sixwing

Sixwing You have chosen poorly

Maybe something like the A-Team, but with the Wreckers or the Combaticons.

• Like Like x 1
  6. XB2000

XB2000 Member

YouTube (Legacy):
    [​IMG]
    1987. Charlie (Hailee Steinfeld), a teenager who turns 18, looks for her place in the world.
    In the dump of a small seaside town in California, she discovers; in a bad state; a yellow Volkswagen Beetle. And when she starts it, she quickly realizes that it's not an ordinary yellow car. It was said, they were going to tie their destinies for better and for worse.
    Indeed, the father of Charlie (John Cena) will not accept that his daughter falls into a car out of nowhere. And indeed it is not an ordinary yellow car, it is Bumblebee, an autonomous autonomous extra-terrestrial robot that is himself like Charlie.
    He has lost his memory and and lack of luck, Charlie is a bloodthirsty psychopath. She sees the Autobot, the best accomplice for these macabre activities...
    Beware of those who get in their way !
    Even Charlie's father and his military friends...

Videos teaser and trailer here : Video: - Bumblebee : Halloween trailer

Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
  7. Coffee

Coffee (╭☞ꗞᨓꗞ)╭☞

News Credits:
    Fuck it, go big or go home. Blood Meridian with TFs. Follow a roaming band of Decepticon Scalp Hunters with Overlord as the Judge Holden.

8. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Being in a Batman mood lately due to playing Arkham Knight gave me an idea for a Under the Red Hood/Arkham Knight type story involving this.

A new Quintessonian general who shockingly resemble the famed Optimus Prime but with a darker twist called Nemesis Prime goes on a warpath against both Autobots and Decepticons in an effort to take over Cybertron for the Quintessons lead by their Queen Quintessa Prime. Optimus and Megatron are forced to work together to take down this enemy but finding out about who Nemesis Prime is could be one of Optimus's greatest nightmares in his life.

• Like Like x 1
  9. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

Bumblebee, a clerk in an Iacon City bank, is a shy, luckless romantic who is regularly bullied by nearly everyone around him, including his boss, his landlady Shadow Striker, and medics. His only friends are a Maximal named K-9 and his co-worker Hot Rod. Meanwhile, Decepticon Starscream runs the exclusive "Protoforms of Anarchy" night club while plotting to overthrow his boss Megatron. Starscream sends his singer girlfriend Windblade into Bumblebee's bank with a hidden camera, in preparation to rob the bank. Bumblebee is smitten with Windblade, and she seems to reciprocate. Later that night after being denied entrance to the Protoforms of Anarchy, he is stranded at the city's filthy harbor unable to transform to vehicle mode, where he finds a mysterious mask next to a pile of garbage which at first he mistakes to be a drowning man. He takes the object home and jokingly puts it on. The mask wraps around his head, upgrading him into Goldbug, a trickster with reality-bending powers, physical imperviousness and without personal inhibitions who exacts comical revenge on some of Bumblebee's tormentors and scares a small group of Decepticons that attempts to mug him.

The next morning, Bumblebee encounters world-weary Iacon City detective Lieutenant Prowl and newspaper reporter Arcee, both of whom are investigating Goldbug's activities of the previous night. Despite these threats, the temptation to again use the mask is overwhelming and he puts it back on that evening. Needing money to attend Windblade's performance at the Protoforms of Anarchy, Goldbug noisily interrupts Starscream's bank robbery and steals the targeted money while Seeker Thundercracker is shot by police responding to the disturbance.

Goldbug buys entry into the Protoforms of Anachy, where he "rocks the joint" by dancing exuberantly with Windblade in front of the cheering crowd after Starscream is called away by Skywarp. After Thundercracker dies in Starscream's arms, Starscream violently asks who was responsible and Skywarp points to Goldbug dancing with Windblade. At the end of the dance Goldbug gives Windblade a kiss that literally ignites her thrusters, he is then confronted by Starscream, who shoots off a part of Goldbug's armor with his Null Rays, which transforms back into Bumblebee's distinctive yellow. Goldbug escapes, while Starscream is temporarily arrested for the bank robbery by Lt. Prowl (who also finds the metal scrap of armor) who is also informed by a policeman that they found Thundercracker's dead body.

Prowl confronts Bumblebee at his apartment, just as a weary Bumblebee discovers all the bank money stuffed in his closet. Bumblebee later consults an expert on masks named Perceptor who tells him that the object is a depiction of Liege Maximo, one of the original Thirteen Primes known for darkness and mischief. Despite this, and with both Starscream and Lt. Prowl hunting for him, a more confident Bumblebee stands up to his boss and arranges for Windblade to meet Goldbug at the local Landfill Park. The meeting goes badly when Goldbug's advances scare Windblade away and Lt. Prowl arrives and attempts to arrest him. Goldbug toys with the enraged officer before zooming out of the park and tricking a large group of Iacon City police officers into joining him in a mass-performance production of the Transformers theme song. (I know this breaks the 4th wall but why cares.) Bumblebee manages to get the mask off and Arcee helps him escape, but then betrays him to Starscream revealing herself to actually be Decepticon Nightbird. Starscream tries on the mask and becomes much more of a Liege Maximo look alike due to their similar personalities and natures, demanding to know from Bumblebee where the money he took is. Bumblebee is then shown in one of the Decepticon cars as Seekers search Bumblebee's apartment and reclaim the money. Bumblebee is later literally dumped in Prowl's lap with a fake mask and a can of gold paint and is thrown into jail.

Windblade sympathetically visits Bumblebee in his cell, where he urges her to flee the city. She attempts to do so, but is pursued by Skywarp and cornered by Starscream. Upon being told by Skywarp of her attempt to leave the city, Windblade is forcefully taken to his raid of a charity ball at the Protoforms of Anarchy which is hosted by Megatron and attended by the city's elite including the city's mayor Optimus Prime. Upon arrival, the Liege Maximo Starscream kills Megatron in a gunfight and prepares to destroy both the club and Windblade. Meanwhile, K-9 helps Bumblebee break out of his cell, and they go to the club to stop Starscream eventually dragging Lt. Prowl along with him.

Upon arrival, Bumblebee tells Lt. Prowl to call for backup as he sneaks into the Protoforms of Anachy with a gun of his own. After brief initial success with the assistance of Hot Rod, Bumblebee is spotted by Thrust and captured before Bumblebee can do anything. Windblade tricks Starscream into taking off the mask, which is recovered by K-9, turning the Maximal into Wolfang who defeats the Seekers, while Bumblebee fights Starscream himself. Bumblebee then recovers the mask and wears it one last time, using its abilities to save Windblade by swallowing Starscream's bomb (somehow without a mouth), and then flushing Starscream down the drain of the club's ornamental fountain leading to his death. The police arrive and arrest the remaining Seekers. Mayor Optimus Prime witnesses most of this (and deducing that Starscream was Liege Maximo) and orders Lt. Prowl to release Bumblebee. After Bumblebee, Windblade, Hot Rod, and K-9 leave, Mayor Optimus Prime tells Lt. Prowl that he would like to have a word with him.

As the sun rises, Bumblebee, Windblade, K-9 and Hot Rod take the mask back down to the harbor, where Windblade and Bumblebee throw it back into the water and share their first kiss. Hot Rod attempts to retrieve the mask for himself, only to find K-9 swimming away with it.

I like to imagine in this story that the mask is literally just Bumblebee's face plate which maybe looks more like the Bumblebee toy when it's not being worn and then when he puts it on turns his helmet blue and takes a more cartoon Goldbug appearance while turning the rest of his armor gold. Also like to imagine that Bumblebee is more of a rusted old Bug in his normal appearance and then turns into a shiny new bug whenever he turns into Gold Bug.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  10. TheWarPathGuy

TheWarPathGuy Tougher than Leather.

I would like for the "Shockwave being stuck on earth for 4 million years" be used in something that is not the comics. Like the movies could perfectly adaptate that.

• Like Like x 1
  11. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Still being in a Batman mood I've come up with this new idea.

Grimlock. The Dinobot King Returns.

In a dark future for Cybertron the planet is forced to follow rules and regulations of the Galactic Alliance who hold the entire Cybertron race responsible for the damages the great war has brought to the universe thus rendering even the Primes/Matrix Bearers be basically a figurehead with no real power to rule. One of the rules basically forces a lot of the soldiers both Autobot and Decepticons to retire early or face severe consequences for being against it. Grimlock is among those who took it the hardest being forced to don a tank alt mode and live at this old home at Kaon. What doesn't help the situation is that the rising gang/army of Cybertronians calling themselves Vehicons decide to make their moves to have every base be set up around the planet. The irony is that despite the Galactic Alliance's promises of making a better future for the universe they're doing jack squat to stop this threat thus not really having the best intrests for Cybertron. Getting fed up with this and along with being talked back into being the proud Autobot warrior he once was by Slash who looks up to him Grimlock takes up his T-Rex mode again and along with Slash goes on a one bot war against the Vehicons and possibly the oppressive rule of the Galactic Alliance as the Dinobot Warrior one last time.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Stonecrusher

Stonecrusher Just another Edgelord

News Credits:
    Shockwave, dedicated as ever to the creation of new weapons, decides to make his own Dinobots as a counter to Wheeljack's efforts - larger, more advanced brains, greater amounts of strength, speed and stamina, and greater numbers, to form an army capable of wiping out the Autobots once and for all.

But one of his interns, Storm Surge, is... coerced into interfering with the project, and as such these "deinocons" are freed from what measures Shockwave used to control them.

And life... finds a way...

• Like Like x 2
  13. pokemonsdoom

pokemonsdoom MadameVixen

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    How would I do the Thing or Akira in Transformer form?

14. JomasterII

JomasterII The Space Consultant from Jolo

News Credits:
    Akira's easy. Make Kaneda and his bike the same thing. :p 

• Like Like x 1
  15. pokemonsdoom

pokemonsdoom MadameVixen

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I do wanna do a story set to Ready to Die by Andrew W.K.

Ehh could do TFS Hellsing Abridged.

• Like Like x 1
  16. lordsmurf

lordsmurf Well-Known Member

Twitter:
    I always did want to see more Marvel characters, as was done in the early original comics.
    X-MEN, Daredevil, whoever.

17. Sixwing

Sixwing You have chosen poorly

Dragnet (the radio show), but with Prowl or Nightbeat.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Venixion

Venixion Its always the middle of the night in Moonside

News Credits:
    These are fantastic ideas!

19. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

Since it's almost that time of year and everyone else has their own version of the story...

Transformers A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens Hasbro and Takara

Scourge wants a day off from fighting Autobots to fix up his Sweeps. It's hard fighting Autobots when your leader is constantly murdering your clones.

Cyclonus wanders what happened to his leader, he wasn't this self destructive when he was Megatron.

Late that night after a long day of fighting Autobots Galvatron tries to enter a recharge cycle when suddenly the ghost of Starscream appears. "You killed me one year ago and now I'm back to haunt you. I will possess three bodies today and get my revenge!"

Galvatron asks "Yeah whatever Starscream... Why only three? What happens after that?"

Starscream answers "I struck a deal with Unicron, either I get my revenge kill you and take a new body or well I don't really know I wasn't planning on failing so I didn't ask."

Later Octane appears "I am the Starscream of Christmas Past!" Octane shows Galvatron images of his past actions as Megatron. "You use to want freedom for all Transformers and some where along the way you became a worse tyrant than the rulers we fought to overthrow."

"Megatron was a fool. Also I thought you were going to try to kill me?" Galvatron states only to be corrected. "You are Megatron! And I've tried that before, look where that got me."

Later Starscream comes back as Trypticon. "I am the Starscream of Chrismas Present!" He takes Galvatron to see Scourge. In his home there's tones of injured Sweeps needing repairs. "Why are all the medics on the Autobot side? I don't know how to fix you." One Sweep is using his own severed leg as a crutch. "You picked the largest possible Decepticon to possess how is it they don't see us?" Galvatron asks. "Unicron's power makes us intangible just this one knight. You can shoot at them all you want it's not going to work this time. Sweeps are Decepticons too and you treat them like they're Autobots."

Next and finally Starscream shows up as Waspinator. "I... I have no idea who this is... You're so tiny... You should of just stepped on me or something when you were Trypticon. Let me guess the Starscream of Christmas Future, is this suppose to be someone from my future I haven't met yet?"

Without saying a word Starscream takes Galvatron to the Beast Wars and shows him his future. "This tiny purple T-Rex is calling himself Megatron. Am I actually suppose to believe that this is me in the future? He doesn't even sound like me. I don't say "yes" like that and what the heck is a Maximal?" Starscream takes Galvatron to another location, his own tomb. "Oh that wasn't me... I'm dead... and my legacy is being carried on by some poser. No I refuse to let the name Megatron be carried on by small half organic waist of Energon!"

The next morning Galvatron asks "You there, boy what day is it!"

"Wheelie say it's Christmas day!"

"Good it's not too later, I'll kill you later Autobot."

Galvatron brokered a deal with the Autobots for their Medics to repair all the damaged Sweeps and in exchange he would agree not to kill them immediately afterwards... As for Starscream... since his plan was stupid and doomed to fail from the start he was covered in chains and forced to spend all of eternity floating aimless through time and space.

Disclaimer: I poked a lot of fun at Beast Wars Megatron here. The truth is he's actually my favorite Megatron. I just don't think the G1 version would like him very much. He is a lot smaller than the Decepticons and appears partly organic so I think G1 would be disgusted if he knew that's what became of his legacy in the future. I think he's actually better than G1 having a way more useful alt mode and getting way closer to succeeding than G1 ever did but I'm writing from G1 Megatron/Galvatron's perspective not mine.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Mr. Chaos

Mr. Chaos New Holder of the Matrix of Leakership

News Credits:
    The Mark of Zorro

Do it that a new Autobot returns to their home city only to find a despot ruler has taken over and is abusing the people, having forced his old mentor out of office as leader of the community. He decides to become a secret hero who attacks the oppressors and leaves a Z brand behind while pretending that he is joining the villain as a sympathetic young bot who can't fight. Use the Punch-Counterpunch mold to create the Zorro figure (comes with a sword as his weapon), POTP Starscream with a new deco for the despot, and the limbs are his goons. The decepitcons have hidden Z symobls 'scratched' into them.

Edit: Another idea. Prowl, Perceptor, and Ironhide are coming back from a mission when they get word that Autobot ships are being attacked... by a giant space shark. The three decide to hunt down the creature, but soon the three of them are at odds on how to deal with it. Prowl wants to turn back and get aid. Ironhide, after them suffering loses at the base they were trying to get to during their mission because they let the enemy withdraw and regroup, swears to fight to the bitter end, and Perceptor wants to study they metal space shark as he thinks it could unlock all sorts of new and interesting avenues in terms of science. But soon their ship is the target and it becomes clear they might not get out of this alive.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2018
    • Like Like x 3