I'm selling a large G1 Transformers collection on ebay

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by motorhead9999, Jul 27, 2010.

1. motorhead9999

motorhead9999 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hello all,

Figured I'd try and get a shameless plug for my auctions on here.

I'm selling a huge collection of G1 Transformers I recently acquired. Most, if not all of these figures are mint and complete. Many of them still have unopened/unused weapon/accessory baggies, and almost all of them have their original paperwork bag with all paperwork. I'm still sorting through it all, so I'm listing a few a night with the hope of having them all listed by Wednesday or Thursday. From what I understood, they were all purchased by an adult back in the day who kept them on display and then at some point, they all went into a bin in the garage, so these were never actually played with by kids. The condition shows on them. I'm not normally one to hype up condition on my listings, but these again, were really in spectacular shape.

You can check out my auctions at:
    http://shop.ebay.com/motorhead9999/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Other than what's listed on my selling page already, there will be most of the combiner teams, some Fort Max accessories, several minibots, all of the Dinobots, some more Headmasters and Targetmasters among others.

2. motorhead9999

News Credits:
    Bumping. just added another 20 someodd figures from the collection. Taking me a bit longer than I thought to get everything up. More will be coming tomorrow. If I don't get the rest listed tomorrow night, they will continue to be uploaded Monday night. Feel free to ask for any more info!

3. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan OFFICIAL MMM REP

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Your starting prices are too high on most of them - that will probably scare away bidders.

4. Tirade

Tirade Hate Plague Autobot

No kidding. And I thought some of Tampolicious' auctions had high starting bids. I think he had his Snapdragon set at $100. That said, he should still get bidding action on ones with starting points below $50 IMO. Looks like a well cared for collection. Helps that they are complete and with some paperwork.

5. motorhead9999

News Credits:
    Bumping. First batch ends tonight in a few hours.

6. motorhead9999

News Credits:
    Bump. Last batch from last week is ending tonight. I'll be listing probably the last figures from this collection tonight.