I'm drunk and from leak squad, I quit it and here it is on a throwaway

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by wreckgar39, Dec 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gumblor Gimbles

Gumblor Gimbles Norn' Ironhide

News Credits:
    This.

• Like Like x 5
  2. BlackHawkOmega

BlackHawkOmega Just trying my best.

News Credits:
    1. Honestly, because TFW is so big, I don't really remember anyone aside from a few names, so if I argue or tell someone off, odd's are I straight up won't remember, and I've probably agreed with them on something else at some point.

2. You seem pretty cool, why wouldn't I?

3. Probably Dino. It's one of my favorite movie designs (even if it looks NOTHING like Mirage), and while I do still like the Lost Age Sideways retool we got, I'm excited to see this new one.

4. I usually don't. I don't think I've ever bothered to get a full set. I'd LIKE to get the 3 Siege ones because I feel like I'd be content with those. I've hemmed and hawed on getting the 3 Furai models too, since I already have Starscream.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Scarlet knight

Scarlet knight Emergency Food Connoisseur

News Credits:
    I didn't know that was possible.
    Cause you're awesome.
    Kingdom Dinobot. I can't tell you how long I've wanted a Dinobot.
    I have no clue.
    Take care of it.

Me nither.
    Yes, you are.
    Oh, this I gotta see!

@wreckgar39, I genuinely hope you stay around here even after you're done with the leaks.

• Like Like x 4
  4. marvel b

marvel b Bearer of the Matrix of Smash

News Credits:
    1. Learning to laugh at toxicity and cringe is my answer
    2. You're drunk. You can't help it.
    3. ....none? Unless they make a dropkick/shatter/drift that triple changes which I highly doubt will ever happen in any line at this point. *Sad violin plays*
    4. Sometimes I go without food.
    5. No prob.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Currently facepalming at your post

News Credits:
    1. My ignore list grows stronger every day. Not from people with different opinions but from those who can't properly communicate without tearing something down or resorting to buzz words, act like they're above everyone else on the site, refuse to use critical thinking, or think that Animated was a good series (ok, that last one was seriously a joke. Maybe.)

2. Great info and great humor.

3. I'm excited for guys like Galvatron, Huffer and Tracks but I'm more excited for the Beast guys since I may have grown up with G1 but Beast Wars has been my fav since I quit being a Geewunner and actually watched it.

4. Me money good. You money me now. We all money yes?

5. Pffffft, we're all going to die sooner than later why not make that thing pull its weight?

• Like Like x 3
  6. IronPrime2169

IronPrime2169 Supreme Leader of the Bluepremacy

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    1. Well, I’m currently in high school. People being dumb, and arguing over dumb stuff is my lifeblood (myself included). I think that bickering kind of comes with the group when it’s a real community. If we were any less passionate, this board would feel a lot less authentic. Is it annoying to have to look through scale arguments for the 50th time just looking for some new info? Yes, but if the alternative is a board where everyone agrees and no one challenges each other and their ideas means a board that grows stagnant, and in turn, we try to keep Hasbro from becoming stagnant.

2. Dude. Easiest question I’ve had to answer all year. I’m only 6 months in to this hobby, so I’m quite a newbie. I’d say you feel less like other prominent members of this board, who are very well versed in scale, parts counts, plastic, engineering etc. and just another dude who really likes this stuff. Plus, our senses of humor align, which makes for a fun time whenever this thread turns to memes.

3. Dino, Jolt and Studio Series Skywarp. Easily. Studio Series Dino is something I’ve been looking forward to for a long time, as is Jolt. Studio Series Skywarp saves me from hunting down the seeker 2 pack, and it frees me to continue my Frankenstein of a seeker collection.

4. Honestly, I don’t know. I can only afford one of a character I like, and it has to be mainline as I can’t buy stuff online yet, but as someone who struggles to save up enough money for this hobby recently (hello clothes and gas budget) I think something that goes unappreciated is the sheer amount of people who work overtime and just save up for stuff they want. There are also lots of people who don’t go on vacations (when we were allowed to at least), and people who share their hobbies with their kids, so I guess we come in all shapes and sizes.

5. It’s OUR liver now. Carry on, comrade.

• Like Like x 3
  7. VectorOracle

VectorOracle Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    1. For every unreasonable post here, it always seems like there's at least one reasonable post to cancel it out. Also, like some other people said, I'm in high school, this isn't actually that much different than me bickering with my friends.
    2. There's no reason to be "putting up" with you. You're legitimately funny, you're still giving us leaks despite the fact that we've completely abused the leaks thread, and
    3. Probably Dino, AOE/TLK figures, and Bumblebee figures.
    4. I don't. If I get more than like 7 Generations figures in a year, I think I did pretty well.
    5. No problem, it's the least we could do.

• Like Like x 1
  8. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    It's just the internet. It's easy to put up with it when it's not real life. Shitposting and flame wars are the name of the game, anything better is a pleasant surprise.

I feel like if you get uppity over people bickering and having opinions you're in the wrong neighbourhood. If we all got along and agreed on everything, how boring would that be?

• Like Like x 6
  9. Smokie

Smokie Banned

News Credits:
    Dinobots & jolt

• Like Like x 2
  10. Mister D

Mister D Bloosh Compatible

Science teacher. I have all the balances and scales I need.

1. I take nothing on here personally. I don't care much about scale (as evidenced by my love of Beast Machines) or cartoon accuracy. At the same time, I'll argue anything.
    2. You keep giving us the sugar.
    3. My answer would be Cyclonus, but he's kinda sorta unofficially SS86. Then it would be Cang Toys Ferocious but that's 3P not Hasbro. So then it would be... I think the Fossilizers.
    4. No children. Thanks to the pandemic, my main sources of entertainment are gone, so that has freed up cash. I had already jumped back into collecting before the pandemic, but the lockdown probably contributed to my taking it as far as I have. I do not know what I'll do when everything reopens.
    5. Screw your liver. If it keeps you talking, bottoms up! :drunk 

• Like Like x 2
  11. Kaynowa

Kaynowa #MakeTransformersStupidAgain

News Credits:
    ..who's gonna tell him?

• Like Like x 1
  12. DeletedUser_127557

DeletedUser_127557 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Maybe he is talking about the original one

13. Kaynowa

Kaynowa #MakeTransformersStupidAgain

News Credits:
    Have there been rumors of a G1 Devcon?

14. VectorOracle

VectorOracle Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    None as of yet, but there are always a couple molds on shelves that would work well for Devcon.

Edit: Actually, yeah, Hasbro, could we get a Selects Devcon from Scourge? That would be awesome!

• Like Like x 1
  15. rikaldomario

rikaldomario Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I find it really cute how all the high schoolers say "I'm in High School, I'm used to stupid arguments".

Life has taught me that, while there are a lot of reasonable, mature, inteligent and educated persons, most people barely mature after Middle School. :lol 

• Like Like x 17
  16. xd Accrocate

xd Accrocate Tell Megatron, 'Let's tango'

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    woah korone fan in the wild. hello there

• Like Like x 1
  17. BlackHawkOmega

BlackHawkOmega Just trying my best.

News Credits:
    I can't believe I didn't catch that.

18. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    People are a wild, unpredictable, and erratic group. I love it.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Patrickab7

Patrickab7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Definitely looking forward to Huffer. Ton of sentimental value since G1 Huffer was my first TF ever. Also G1 Inferno.

As far as BW goes, I have Rattrap and Blackarachnia and may likely cave on Cheetor soon. This as a person who didn't get into BW the first time around.

• Like Like x 3
  20. Fenrys

Fenrys Formerly Tigatron2002

News Credits:
    @wreckgar39 not sure if this has been asked and I'm not about to wade through 193 pages :p  is there any indication that Gears or Brawn will get figures in an upcoming line?

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.