I'm back with a new Video from the set

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by phillyfilmgirl, Jan 6, 2009.

1. Chrono Grimlock

Chrono Grimlock Buttstuff Werewolf

News Credits:
    do explain fake footage, please

Is she broadcast hypnowaves to our brains so we see this video but in actuality the video is dancing hamsters? Or did she photoshop each individual frame of a different video to include the actors from the movie?

2. GAUGE

GAUGE Wargod ARTS

News Credits:
    *cue Michael Myers Stalking music*

Du-dun..du-dun..Du-dun..du-dun..deedeedeedeedeedeedeedee..Du-dun..du-dun..Du-dun..du-dun..deedeedeedeedeedeedeedee *creepy synths*(repeat)

3. Eric

Eric Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Firstly, [Omega Supreme]SARCASM, NOT APPRECIATED.[/Omega Supreme]

Secondly, you probably haven't seen her other clips from the movie and what she believes are spoilers for the movie, which of course, kinda stirred some controversy in the past:

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/trans...5-spoilerific-new-video-filming-spoilers.html

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-news-rumors/188938-movie-info-i-know-big-spoilers.html

I'm sorry, I just cannot find any of this true. As I have said in one of the above threads that I just posted, I won't believe this unless Michael Bay says that it's true.

4. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    What these guys said. There's a lot of characters that fans want to see in a real-world TF movie... and we get this?

5. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    although im not a fan of the idea of pretenders, putting them into the movie sort of makes sense. Sam is seeing cybertronian symbols, and seems to hold some sort of important knowledge about the war, something that is UBER important. the Cons know from Barricade's experience that violent interrogation doesnt seem like it will work. so what better idea than to send in a spy? that spy would have to be someone Sam could trust. a Con disguised as a Bot? nah, the other Auotbots could prbly figure out that its a Con. a human? a nice idea, but they cant trust humans. so why not a robot that is also a human? there, perfect! its only logical that they would try something like that

also, i think Alice may have done something, like some sort of sabotage to something, which is why people are running from where they came from, not from her. maybe Sam, Mikaela, and that other dude were in the same place and were going to go over to talk to her, but then saw her do her freaky transformation with maybe like her arm to sabotage something. they run, clearly terrified. something explodes, everyone runs except for Alice, who is walking out of there like its nothing-shes not running because she doesnt know the heroes saw her. only flaw i find with that theory is that there werent any explosions in the clip...

6. neevnav

neevnav The Flying Dutchman

News Credits:
    From a storytelling point of view, it does make a lot of sense, if the plot is going the way we think it is. A pretender is the best chance the Cons have to get close to Sam un-noticed. And while it may not be what a lot of fans want to see, it does make sense as far as advancing the story goes.

7. Paradigm-Shift Prime

Paradigm-Shift Prime Unit Warrior TFW2005 Supporter

But if we're talking 'making sense', then why wouldn't all Decepticons, or really all transformers for that matter, be pretenders right from the word go of being on any foreign planet? Logically speaking, this makes the whole transforming thing redundant.

8. PeterSkillenUK

PeterSkillenUK Well-Known Member

yea whay not just call the movie - Transformers revenge of the terminator
    t2000 chick and the fallen.

9. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    Thanks, PFG.
    The Pretender thing doesn't bother me; it's got the potential to be really insidious and nasty if it's done right. Fingers crossed.
    Incidentally, I wonder if the people shouting "OMG ROBOTS PLS!!!1111one" realise that with the exception of some props the robots don't actually exist until they're composited in after shooting. I mean, they might be running because Ravage is chasing them, we wouldn't know.
    Bottom line: we won't see robots until either a trailer or official preview of some sort. In the meantime, try showing a little gratitude. Yeesh.

10. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    probably because most of them are far too large. again, with the "making sense" thing, it doesnt make sense to have your own warriors be 5ft tall andhaving your opponents be 25 ft tall. they are giant robots, which works for them.

redundant? any idea how long it would have taken the Autobots to run from wherever it was that they looked at the map to get to Hoover Dam? id rather roll or fly than simply walk everywhere.

11. caitlindevi

caitlindevi Sculpticon

News Credits:
    is that them doing pick up reshoots?

I'm sure i've seen a very similar clip before.

Also looks like they're doing one of the shots where the person in focus stays stil and the background either zooms in or out.

12. phillyfilmgirl

phillyfilmgirl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    uh, yea...not fake...i risked my butt trying to get this footage as i am not involved with the movie....just a film making fan and a transformers fan

eric, i await your apology on june 26, 2009 ;) 

13. DOWNFORCE

DOWNFORCE Well-Known Member

14. soundwave34

soundwave34 OBSESSED Transformers Fan

I don't have words this is is scary. The Decepticons may have a very disguised Transformer.

15. n_tel_ekt

n_tel_ekt Wreaker

I feel ya but have to disagree... IMO, Its rather unimaginitive to say "A pretender is the best chance the Cons have to get close to Sam un-noticed"... Remember in the 1st film, Frenzy DID just sit in Megan Foxs' purse un-noticed (And right under the Presidents feet!)... and gathered info and such thru-out the movie un-noticed... So why would it be NECESSARY for a Pretender.

Hell aint that the point of being a Transformer??? Having the option to disguise yourself for whatever reason?

If anything, Im not feelin the decision to include a Pretender simply cuz its not necessary. Also, it takes away other opportunities that could have been.

16. ease

ease HIPHOPTIMUS PRIME

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    What he said.

17. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    such as?

and i agree, Frenzy did alot. but even if there was a transformer that would turn into a phone to spy on them, it may not be as helpful-that would be a passive form of spying on Sam. but if they wanted to know something that he hadnt said, they couldnt just ask him unless they had someone there to talk to him. plus, if the Decepticons need Sam to go somewhere, Alice can ask him to meet her somewhere-no other thing a transformer could turn into would be able to help with that unless it was a human.

but if she doesnt do something incredibly important in Alice mode that she couldnt do in robot mode, then ill be ticked and they might as well not had Pretenders at all-i dont like the idea of robots turning into people, i prefer them being vehicles and whatnot, and wish they could do with them. but if thats what the story needs, im all up for giving it a chance

18. Soundwave84

Soundwave84 Banned

News Credits:
    wow now the pretender idea may not be to bad

19. Chrono Grimlock

Chrono Grimlock Buttstuff Werewolf

News Credits:
    so. you're saying until Michael Bay says this is true, these actors just got together for no reason to run around with a camera on them? I get the skepticism but come on.

20. SomeCroatianGuy

SomeCroatianGuy PS3 ID: DEATHSTROKE-cro-

News Credits:
    I don't know why you worry about not seeing much robots because of 1 pretender. don't you remember that there will be 40 transformers. and I believe that Bay will know how to make Alice scary and good character in the movie.