ILoveDinobot

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by LEADERS_MATRIX, Feb 13, 2006.

1. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout Crazy like the Fox

ILD again proves she is an absolutely amazing seller, gave me a killer deal for some hard to find G4 ponies and an Animated Activators Dirge - and then when it was discovered Dirge was missing his shoulder armor, she was able to locate them and send them in a follow up packet free of charge! I always enjoy dealing with ILD, one of my favorite sellers on this site for sure!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Autobot Burnout

Bit of a delayed response, but I had the pleasure of doing business again with her a little while ago, see above comment because I have nothing but praise to offer for her.

However, I also did help arrange her sale of some stuff to a friend and I'll post his feedback for him as he is not a member on the forums:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Autobot Burnout

Once again, ILD proves she is an amazing person to deal with - this time around she let me get a great deal on some rare and interesting figures and put up with me when I had to delay payment for a little while due to personal finance issues. I always enjoy buying from her and I hope to do so again sometime in the future!

• Like Like x 1
  4. NemesisGamer

NemesisGamer Bane of Your Wallet

I bought Siege Springer from them. They were great to deal with and enjoyable to communicate with. I can’t say anything bad, everything went smooth and easy. :D 

• Like Like x 1