Illustrated tour of Fall of Cybertron

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by shadowsfm, Oct 14, 2011.

1. YoungPrime

YoungPrime Herald Of Primus

News Credits:
    Yeah, God forbid there's no more Kreon figures to warm shelves....

I love when people bring up this excuse as if Unicron hasn't been repainted and re-released over 6 times if not more.

Now name one Classic/Generations figure the was nicely done that's warming pegs right now??? And that's despite the poor distribution.

If it's a well known, sought after character it will sell!

A new Trypticon will sell!
    A new Omega will fly off shelves!
    Scorponok, Fortress Max...if all done right they will all sell like hotcakes.

And in what country is a sequel to a game that originally sold about 2 million copies not a big thing?

Instead of overstocking WFC Primes and Bumblebees. WFC Trypticon and Omega would've been welcomed with open arms.

True or not?

2. Wheeljack94

Wheeljack94 Autobot Lycan

News Credits:
    not that much of a difference. just minor differences.

k. well aside from the spoiler, all of the cybertronians with car modes except bee and arcee has a flat car mode. (mostly) even prime's alt mode is/was flat. so why cant 'jack?

-sideswipe clearly has 3 exaust points which you can see when he accelarates. two one the top of the each side of the rear and one in the center on the bottom of the rear side of the car. this car, as shown in the pic has two. one on each "tail light".

-the big difference... get ready cause its huge....this car is white, which is the same color of wheeljack in everything but the movie, armada, and SG. even in g1 which the design of most of these characters are based.

3. Sinnertwin

Sinnertwin Banned

News Credits:
    Warpath, Kup, Wheeljack, and Scourge are all shelfwarming at my Target. Try not to generalize next time, sport.

4. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Several have, actually. The question came up when someone asked (I know I did, but I don’t know if I was the first) what Megatron planned to do with all that Energon he had his troops gathering. Some suggested that it was for his, ship, which several thought to be Trypticon.

The Nemesis in FoC has a different color scheme from the one seen in Transformers Prime. The one in FoC has Trypticon’s color scheme. I don’t think it’s a coincidence given that sentence and color.

I could be wrong too, you know? If the Nemesis isn’t Trypticon, what do you suppose that sentence describing the ship is alluding to?

I wonder why High Moon Studios scrapped their original Decepticon ship designs in the first place. There was no need to borrow the one from Transformers Prime. The Ark still looks like the Ark, so why change the Nemesis? I guess its beastly look would work better for it if it were to Transform at some point, especially if it were meant to be beastly, but the same could have been achieved with the classic look, no?

5. WWMEGATRON

WWMEGATRON Well-Known Member

Sweet:) 

6. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot

News Credits:
    Any theory I could pose as to the meaning of that sentence would be plausible. Maybe it's the main building in Kaon that transforms into the ship in the middle of a level as a big reveal. Really there is just no way I can safely predict what it meant at this moment. I'm guessing it will be revealed in the game.

What other Decepticon ship are you referring to? In WFC Megatron never had a flagship. Well unless you count the ship he crashes into the station, which seems too small to be a flagship. The Nemesis wasn't in WFC at all. When they decided to add it to FOC someone at Hasbro probably told them to make sure it looks like Prime's ship. The color scheme is extremely moot to me. Trypticon was silver in WFC while this thing seems black or dark gray. It's close enough to Prime that I can write it off as artistic license. Prime's version of Cybertron was a little off color wise compared to WFC too.

We'll just have to wait for more information.

7. YoungPrime

YoungPrime Herald Of Primus

News Credits:
    Quote the entire post next time "Sport" not just enough to make a weak response.

I said despite poor distribution. So don't act like you're not aware of the screw job the Generations/RTS line has been through because of retail. Most people bit the bullet and purchased them at higher prices through other outlets because Target was late to the party. So I'll bet my 100% completed Trypticon that those figures weren't in your Target that long because they've just started to really circulate after having collectors wait 9 months after the fact.

So don't act like nobody wants these figures or as if this line was a bust. And don't act like you wouldn't be interested in an upgraded version of the more larger figures I've mentioned if the deal was sweat enough.

My point stands.

8. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    The ancients would make Omega Supreme look like a minicon next to them.

I also love seeing Teletran 1 there and how much the iGear Ark set resembles it :D 

9. Infosaur

Infosaur Ancient Cybertronian

I'm wondering if that rolling carrier is Metroplex? Hah!

And the Titans are insane! Could you imagine being a human among them?

10. Andratron

Andratron Andurz

Question, am I the only one who totally sees Omega Supreme in the very back of the iacon, fallen bosses picture.

11. jbxfit

jbxfit Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    doubt it is wheeljack, could be sideswipe but good money is on jazz due to alt mode, color and confirmation that he is in it from the earlier screenshots

12. DecepticonSpike

DecepticonSpike Member of the Scrappy Doo Fan Club

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I think it's Jazz also, or maybe Red Alert.

13. Wheeljack94

Wheeljack94 Autobot Lycan

News Credits:
    it isnt good to doubt.... but we wil see.

14. Liam Prime

Liam Prime Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    that big truck thing in the first piture look as if its carrying trypticon. maybe this is part of the plot. maybe the decepticons retieve him from the depths of cybertron and reformat him into the nemesis.

15. Liam Prime

Liam Prime Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    ye it deffinetly looks too big to be grimlockand the design does look similar tp trypticon

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. The F.N.G.

The F.N.G. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Regarding the Nemesis=Trypticon comments:

There was a 4th of July Transformers marathon the Hub had run that featured quick little trivia popups while you watched (never got to see it though, as I don't have the Hub). I remember someone saying that one of these popups stated that the Nemesis was the alt-mode of Trypticon. Figured I'd throw that bit of info into the debate.

17. Stepper

Stepper Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Or is that just part of the background of some mountains behind???

18. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    This ship
    [​IMG]
    Looks a lot like the one shown here at the 2:33 mark:
    Transformers WFC Decepticons Campaign pt1 - YouTube
    In regards to its size, it’s hard to say if it’s too small or just right, as there isn’t anything to really compare it to; its size looked pretty dwarfed compared to the orbital it crashed into, and that thing was massive.

Dark Gray is not unlike the color Trypticon:
    [​IMG]

Sounds like Hasbro wants this to part of the continuity. I don’t know how I feel about that, but I have to admit that once Trypticon was shown in the original cartoon, the underwater base did disappear.

19. Darth Cylon

Darth Cylon addicted to mecha

Get away from her you bitch!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

20. Stepper

Stepper Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    OT a bit, since TakaraTomy able to issue a Encore Metroplex,so we shall get to see Trypticon soon too due to this FOC?