Illinois Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Static Prime, Jan 31, 2003.

1. Cracka J

Cracka J judas in my mind TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    will do. I try to stop by there at least once a week on lunch break.
    this week might be a bitch though with me being sick and our blizzard on the way. I just hope the roads are still ok when I leave at 2:30 tomorrow.

2. MATTICUS PRIME

MATTICUS PRIME chicks love me!

Batavia wmart had Pcc Grimstone and Steamhammer in their clearance section at the jaw dropping price of $19.94!!! At least I have the only 2 I wanted now.
    1 Grimstone
    7 Steamhammers left as of 11 am. sorry my driod is minus its screen right now.

Also If anyone sees Kup or Perceptor.... Mabey its list time again.

3. TENIME_art

TENIME_art Ethically Challenged

Ebay:
    In their clearance section!? Gods [email protected] it, I was just at that frakking Walmart on Saturday. WHY, HASBRO!? WHY THE FRAK CAN YOU NOT FRAKKING SHIP THIS FRAKKING SET TO EVERY FRAKKING STORE!?!?
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. freezah

freezah _________________________

News Credits:
    Today is not a good day for 3rd party reviews.

Also on the look out for perceptor, scourge, kup, wreck-gar

5. Cracka J

News Credits:
    that arcee head looks terribad.
    sorry to anyone that ordered, lol.

6. microclone

microclone Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    they had a stack of those grimstone about 3 weeks back, i wondered where they went! its so annoying how some stores just do insane things that make finding poorly distributed thing even more difficult. i kinda like grimstone PCC but im not thinking of getting him....

7. MATTICUS PRIME

When were these huys spotted here? I think early December? Either way I have been hunting high and low trying to find them. My theory is that all the stores (around Du Page co. at least) ordered an ass load of everything available before x-mas time and did not order newer waves. They stocked up on Pcc Mudslinger, Aerialbots etc. and couldnt move them even at their $10 dollar sale so with a surplus of crap didnt order more. Distribution is f'd west of the city, its usually a 2 week wait then randomly they pop up out here. Really thought I missed these.

I will add it to my pile of loot and wait to see if the generations Arcee is worth it....sigh, agreed though.

You know that we post sightings here right? lol!
    Not happy with the "Devastator" head on Steamhammer but overall it looks like its about to deal some serious damage to a foe. Grimstone has a horrible alt mode and sort of looks like a primordial dino pharaoh when combined probably my fav.

8. microclone

microclone Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    yes, i do feel a bit bad about not posting those grimstone sightings, i just assumed they would be everywhere like the others, ive been a bit out the loop, ignoring most TF's, only now are teh pieces i like: kup, scourge for eg! if i see anymore i will post!!

9. Kuma Style

Kuma Style I'm boney. I'm boney; Leave me aloney! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ths week's haul started trickling in so yay!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Sightings: Same old load of nothing. the Target that my gf works at, she says they legit haven't even been getting shipments.

10. MRNISMO717

MRNISMO717 Member

Ebay:
    Just got my kup and scourge at the west dundee target. checked 59 and 72 target and nothing good there. 59 and 19 target, alot of nothing yesterday. Same with streamwood walmart.

11. BHiga6181

BHiga6181 Constructicon

News Credits:
    Lovin the snow coming down. About to go sit in the hot tub and enjoy the blizzard. But later I am going to watch Transformers: The Movie (80's of course) :) 

This blizzard better not delay my MP09....he is in Palatine sitting ready for delivery tomorrow morning!!!!

Sightings - 0 If anyone does find the new guys, my best friend needs a Scourge, Kup and Wreckgar so it would be mucho appreciated. Also looks like the G1 Legends are out in Canada eh...

12. MATTICUS PRIME

Hey big spender!

your deep wallet makes me want to punch myself! You have stuff arriving daily...awesome lol!

13. DJW107PRIME

DJW107PRIME Autobot Hero

Ebay:
    I hit Hip Target and the one on Roosevelt down town Nada. Has anyone locally seen Perceptor & Wreckgar at retail cause I hear some sightings of Kup and Scourge but not the others.

14. marshall dusty

marshall dusty Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    he wont have shit on a daily basis when he gets it all he wants
    :lolol 

15. Kuma Style

Kuma Style I'm boney. I'm boney; Leave me aloney! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    haha! Man, I'm just playing catch up to all of you guys! Seriously, it's you guys' collections and stuff that make ME wanna' punch myself for not having gotten into serious collecting sooner! LoL.

I'm months, and even years behind a lot of you guys, so I'm sure most of what I get is "old news" to ya'll, but, I'm still happy to just have the opportunity to purchase a lot of this stuff before they're not being sold anymore, even between collectors.

This sir, is absolutely correct, lol. Like I was telling you on AiM, I can't wait until I'm at the point where I'm just seeing stuff here and there at the store because I'm current.

And oh yea guys, with the way things have been going, I don't know WHEN I'm going to start seeing the newer waves, but, I promise if I see 10 of something, I'll buy ten, so that everyone here's straight, and then figure something out with the rest, even if it's just taking them back. I've figured out a new route to work that let's me have access to the post office everyday on the way, so whether people want them shipped, or brought to the meetup, I'd be good.

... but, like I said, first I have to start seein' stuff though :( 

16. Cracka J

News Credits:
    my mp-09 still hasn't shipped yet. hopefully today.
    not like it's going anywhere in this blizzard though :lol 
    I'll probably see it next week now, but I'm in no hurry so no big deal.

work is likely canceled tomorrow. which hopefully means another day of gaming/g1 and recovering from being sick.

17. MATTICUS PRIME

18. GrantB

GrantB Pic so old

News Credits:
    I wish the G1-style legends wave would stop slacking off and get here... It's holding my pile of loot back!

19. TENIME_art

TENIME_art Ethically Challenged

Ebay:
    I got Wreck-Gar & Perceptor due in tomorrow morning, and Kup & Scourge due in Saturday. :( 

Yesterday, I got these:

ML Soundwave:
    [​IMG]
    MIB for less than retail - even after shipping!! Screw you aftermarket prices!! :lol  I need to get the Reprolabels' set for him.

After preordering gods know how long ago, finally got Prime's axe:
    [​IMG]
    He's all dirtied up (should probably do the axe handle, too), I just need to add some "exposed" silver, and get my hands on some neon paint...

20. Optimus997

Optimus997 Well-Known Member

Me too! I'm waiting on BBTS to get in Scourge, Kup, Bee, TC wave also before I ship it. It'll be nice when it all finally ships though!