1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

IGN Interview with Transformers: Animated Director

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Smasher, Jul 16, 2007.

1. Smasher

Smasher HUNKY BEATS

News Credits:
    This was posted on IGN on the 13th, but I didn't see it here (yes, I used the resurrected search feature).

But, IGN has an interview with Matt Youngberg the director of Transformers: Animated.

Although I am still not sold that this art style will work for Transformers (I was initially put off by Teen Titans as well -and I ended up loving that show), I am getting more optimistic about the show.

It sounds like the Decepticons are going to be very powerful in this show.
    I like that much better than the recent series where most of the Decepticons are comedy relief and only Megatron (and sometimes Starscream) poses any real threat.

But, I really hate the name Transformers: Animated.

2. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
  3. Smasher

Smasher HUNKY BEATS

News Credits:
    Wow.
    I searched Transformers Animated, Matt Youngberg and Sam Register and got nothing.
    Go figure.

I knew it had to be posted before -should've followed my instincts.

Oh -and Happy Birthday! :)