iGear TF-001 WIP image

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by S250, Feb 28, 2009.

1. Red leader

Red leader Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    why ??????????????

2. Crimson87

Crimson87 Senior Member

I'll be getting this new head mold as long as it comes with missles and a gun. which was more than hinted at awhile back. Thus far I have resisted the temptation to get the current low quality one off ebay.

As for the MP version... it doesn't even remind me of the look of the orignal UM from the cartoon. Of coarse my memory is skewed due to the new comics look which they should really be going with. It looks like a bad characature.

Personally I still like Mark's Project's MP Magnus better. Glad I ordered it. I just hope he'll get around to finishing it someday.... I thik Anubis is currently working on a version of Superion right now. I've waited a year thus far, I can wait a little longer.

3. rk454

rk454 Active Member

Stop making these heads!!!

4. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Total Randomness Personified

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Even though its not the final project I like it. At least its doesn't have that look at my face its been attacked by a blender look and painted by chimpanzees. So I like to get this when available and that includes the missiles, blaster, and sword. I might use the sword for something else.

5. Prime Aspect

Prime Aspect Visual Synthesis Engineer

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    TFC has done really good work in the past, so I would assume that this head will be no exception. The screamer coronation set and Prime blades are fantastic.

I just wish they would re-issue or re-create their cliffjumper ser.

6. Darknova4life

Darknova4life Well-Known Member

How's about they make a Motormaster head for Shadow Commander? I'd be all over that.

7. rizuan76

rizuan76 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    My sentiments exactly!!

8. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Wait, so, this is an upgrade...for...an upgrade? (just making sure I'm making sense of what this is). I'm still waiting for the Ultra Magnus armor to be ko'ed. The Cliffjumper upgrade set was, so I honestly won't be surprised if the UM upgrade set get's the treatment too. Though I'd also either have to get just a normal Classics Optimus Prime, or one of the ko's of the mold, as Ultra Magnus prices have skyrocketed.

9. Solscud007

Solscud007 Banned

News Credits:
    I agree. I dont see why people are trying to fix something that surely DOESNT NEED FIXING. We should be singing FPs praises for even making a City Commander set let alone one that looks as badassed as it does.

Compared to that Masterpiece UM armor, the FP CC is a piece of art.

10. BigRC83

BigRC83 I'm singing in the rain

News Credits:
    What a waste of time. Fansproject's City Commander does not need any kind of improvement. How about a new head for Classics Cliffjumper? It would be better welcomed since the mold for Fansproject's CJ upgrade kit is gone.

11. Ghilbert

Ghilbert Active Member

I think that the set came with an head, an anime accurate Ultra Magnus Rifle, a sword and shoulder rocket launchers

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The rocket launchers, the sword and the rifle will be enough for me to buy the set. The head is only a bonus, but i will try it on my city commander for sure ^_^

Bye

12. in.cog.nito

in.cog.nito Till all are none

^ x2

13. Venksta

Venksta Render Project Creations TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    TFC is a different group. This head set is being done by iGear, a new player in the world of TF upgrades. City Commander is made by FansProject, who also made the Cliffjumper kit.

14. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout ...and I'll whisper "No."

News Credits:
    Nice, but like some other people, I think it's unnecessary. I myself don't own a CC set or even a UM (I still want both), but frankly I like to stick to the credo of "If it ain't broke, don't fix it", and the CC set clearly isn't broken, nor is the SC retooled set. Sure it doesn't have rockets, but it's relatively easy to pick up some spare G1 Magnus rockets to fit in the provided peg holes, and the toy does come with a RBFG (really big F'ing Gun).

15. Railguard

Railguard Battalion Commander

Ebay:
    Cool. Can't wait for the finished product!!

16. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I'm more than happy with the original head of City Commander but I'm adding the Gun and missles from TCP-001A (I'll ditch the Joker's head) and Reprolabels has a really nice set for City Commander Ultra Magnus that adds the finishing touch. I don't see any reason for a sword though.

17. catch22

catch22 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I like this new head, though I'm also pretty content with his stock one. I'll echo the poster above that said "new Cliffjumper head."

I'm still waiting for someone to do Powermaster Prime armor.