If your car was a Transector.

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Skyguy, Jan 13, 2020.

1. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

What if I don't own a car? And if I run to a dealership to bond with some random car... I'm pretty sure I'd end up a Decepticon cause stealing a car is basically the only way I'm getting a robot mode.

2. Infosaur

Infosaur Ancient Cybertronian

Hmmm, had to look that one up.

Nope, doesn't apply. Besides the poster requested it. And it's all in good fun.

All anyone sees here are a set of tires.

Perhaps you'd like to talk to a therapist?

Nah man, I like your head. Your linework is better than mine. Definitely more modern toy vibe, I could never do that kind of superfluous detailing. I'm always trying to integrate actually vehicle parts into the form, I've never been good at a more abstract transformation.

For instance in G1, I could never come up with an Ultra Magnus, a Brawn or a Gears. Bots who's major anatomy have no reflection on their vehicle form.

I have an idea,,, don't have a pen handy, but how about two Cybertrucks combining like the twin jets from Animated? Was it Jetstorm and Skyfire?
    The question is, are both trucks stainless or are they both colored?
    Actually, I could see a slightly anodized yellow for one and a blue tint for the other.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Skyguy

Skyguy Well-Known Member

Thanks man, but I do need to work on my proportions and stuff.

I do like bit of vehicle mode incorporation. I think it gives you more of an idea of the transformation, but I also like having robot detail that’s unique to just that mode.

4. Arkimus Prime

Arkimus Prime Paleontologist Extraordinaire

News Credits:
    Note the blue.

blue=sarcasm (I think)

• Like Like x 1
  5. evenstaves

evenstaves you maverick renegade

If my old sedan parlays me into having a TF body like Kup?
    Yeah probably, he kicks enough ass in the movie
    Even if my passenger-side rear door sometimes doesn't close all the way, and desperate need of new weatherstripping

• Like Like x 2
  6. grindcore138

grindcore138 ARF ARF!!!

News Credits:
    I wouldn't, because if a Decepticon gets a headshot in then I'm fucking toast. Aside from that, if you think about it being a Headmaster is pure nightmare fuel. Your knees have to bend the wrong way, your goddamn head is what connects you to the Transtector so your delicate human neck is now the big space war robot's neck, and what happens to human bodily functions while you're in Headmaster form for extended periods of time? Is there a whole surgical process where you have to be modified? And if so do they just lop off what they deem unnecessary? No thank you.

7. Skyguy

Skyguy Well-Known Member

Guess it depends on the fiction. I assumed that the headmaster tech was something a bit more than how the toys pull it off. Ideally that when you are switching to head mode there would be some sort of Subspace transfer of your body with a more mechanical system. If it weee as simple as the toys made out the weight alone would break your neck never mind if you accidentally walked into a door. An organic spine isn’t going to hold up with that. So it’s rather n in readable mech suit like this:
    C24DB106-4CFF-48FC-8AE2-B70E939DB134.jpeg
    or some Japanese anime style transfer of conscience.

Im fairly sure Ginrai isn’t actually just on the robots stomach with his legs snapped in two places. It’s like a control device and his organically are in some subspace stasis.

Of course that’s all headcanon nonsense but it’s the only way I see it working.

8. Primeultra

Primeultra Well-Known Member

Yes
    Obviously it differs from one company would be to the next (The G1 cartoon for example) But g1 marvel, dreamwave and others The humanoids basically become cyborgs , to what extent also Differs

9. Longitudinalwave

Longitudinalwave A Big Fan of (Sound/Shock)wave

The robot part would be cool, even if my car is a Toyota Camry, because, well, it would be cool to be a robot (especially since the size problem wouldn't be too much of an issue, as Headmasters can still wear normal clothes and so I wouldn't have to walk around in a metal suit or as a 15-foot robot all the time). Interacting with the Autobots would also be cool. However, I lack the necessary temperament for war (I already have two anxiety disorders and have no desire to risk PTSD as well), so unless I could strictly be a medic or something a la cartoon First Aid, I probably wouldn't do it if I had to become a part of the war.

10. Jviper79

Jviper79 New Member

[​IMG] Since I’m 13 I’m quite small smaller than my peers but I’m also a bit bulky so I would probably find a John Deere 624l wheel loader since I could drive it on the road and it’s also a medium size loader

• Like Like x 1
  11. Prime Noble

Prime Noble Well-Known Member

I drive a dark navy Peugeot 208. I'd like the robot mode to be based on G1 Skids with access to his genius and his outlier ability of super learning.