If you could make your own Transformers series...

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Spin-Out, Oct 29, 2010.

1. Gammatron 64

Gammatron 64 Well-Known Member

Cool, never thought of Triggerhappy.

And Flatline? Hmm... never heard of him. Not too surprising as he was just in the ROTF comics. I do think I still like Dead End better... because the name sounds a little cooler, and like the original, he's an extremely grim, pessimistic, depressed character. Dead End sees very little point in doing anything, because we're all just gonna die anyway... we all die....

Also I think Skyquake would make a good Zeppelin.

And I'm not sure what they would turn into, but Scourge and Wreck-Gar would fit into this series fantastically visually as they're some of the only TFs with facial hair.

2. Lone Cat

Lone Cat Well-Known Member

ok If i can make a deal with Takara to make an animated/live action series under TF brand.

Main Idea

1. Japonization where
    FACTIONS
    - Cybertron - 'bots
    - Destron - 'cons

Characters ; mostly based on Gee One
    - Convoy = Optimus Prime *
    - Bumble = Bumblebee
    - Cliff = Cliffjumper
    - Meister = Jazz
    .. long lists but these are main characters

Locations
    - Seibertron = Planet Cybertron
    - Dynasaurer = Trypticon orbital platform

Theme&Brief Storyline
    1st season = "Doll Land" thing oops! I mean the battle took place on a Fantasy world where the Convoy and Megs landed upon, the world resembles what featured in Licca Chan franchises. both of original (the cartoon featuring original Licca exists and it was aired in the same time as G1 Seasons 1 & 2 , too bad the series performed awry), and the reinvented "Super Doll Licca Chan".
    The world has a very diversity of both cultures, soceity, races, and technology (The highest tech the natives are capable is of the early 30s era). while Feudalism (of some sort) still remains a dominating political systems. so it's possible to see a formation of medival knights wielding swords alongside with French Guard Musketeers wielding Tommygun and rapiers on each hand! and if you say this world is very Japanese Shojo! then i must say I was a fan of such shows before meow.
    2nd Seasons, Welcome to the Present-day earth. well i mean the earth in the near future, this time, the original TF teams encountered with Seibertron denizens dwelled on Earth eons ago. meantime, they faced another impending threat. the human organizations similar to S7.
    3rd Seasons, the latest TF war on earth results in the creation of some human organizations, including Joes! ... and yes, the secret organization in 2nd Seasons revealed its own identity, the organization has transformed into a real sinister organization. the COBRA !
    With the results of the latest wars, Convoy and Megatron perished! Cybertrons and Destrons were left leaderless, and the newly "transformed" organization took initiative. Destrons falls under infights when Starscream usurped the Destron Imperial Throne. much of the Destrons resent his leadership. To make a matter worse for them. Starscream brough a new policy, to "ally" with Cobra (the reality is, to incorporate the remaining Destrons with those humans, with the believe of Human potentials to fill in what Destrons needs). those who distaste Starscream sought out the means to revive Megatron, only to find out that... his secret Heir is already right in front of them!
    the Heir to the Throne is.... GIGATRON!
    For Cybertrons. there comes the dispuite on "Who shall inherit the Matrix of Leadership". without any decisive resolutions. the Matrix itself explodes! and reformed into smaller matrices granted to all candicates. This event marked the beginning of the new Cybertron council on earth. and marked the reform of structural command where it became much easier to deal with the new threat.
    More to come .... i've yet to think of those seasons.

Main Characters
    Cybertrons
    - Convoy, The Honourable Leader!
    - Bumble, Weak but not-a-coward, smallest amongs the team. acts as emissary of the factions.
    - Ironhide, Convoy's ol'buddy. values war over peace, Believing that no Destrons worth a mercy. fearless and yes. tough, enough to witstand Meg's cannon.
    - Meister, a "Prince" of the team.
    - Ratchet, a "healer", also known of using some "Dirty warfare" against Destrons including the use of Poisons and some forms of "diseases". immune to Acid Storm's attacks.
    - Prowl, Once a police on Seibertron. he's a brain rather than a brawl. he also use his peacekeeping skills on the natives.

Destrons
    - Megatron, The Emperor of Destruction, wields his signature Fusion Cannon
    - Starscream, 2nd in Command, known of various Coup attempts
    - Thundercracker, Loyalist, values Chivalry even himself joining a villainous faction.
    - Skywarp, a mischievous sorcerer, Loyal to Megatron, and usually falls prey to Screamer's Null Ray
    - Acidstorm, master of siege warfare. not so honourable but also a loyalist.
    - Soundwave and his minions, Megatron's RIGHT HAND. viewed Starscream as inferior and not worthy to be Heir.

Humans
    - The Witwicki clan. children of Poland, the ancestry was once a servant to Napoleon I, the first Witwicki to settle in the US was a Napoleonic war veteran belongs to Uhlan units. it is said that he was captured after Battle of Waterloo, but later escaped with the help of American pirates during the War of 1812. not having a positive on Monarchy, especially the Bourbons, and the Miramonde clan. but viewd Bonarpartes as their Hero.
    - Licca Kayama I (i've read her backstory and it is said that the original versions are now 40, married and had kids, one of them was also named Licca after the original self), Daughter to the Miramonde clan pianist. Pierre, and a Japanese designer Orie Kayama. sometimes in the 70s, Soundwave kidnapped her Father, she then set on her quest to bring him back only to witness another world that resembles her dream, which soons fall to the nightmares of War between the two metal alien beings. Shortly, she made friend with Meister, in the midst of the war she discovered the power within her very self and soon found out that her power has a very usefulness and dangers to even Megatron!, appeared in 1st Seasons.
    - Licca Kayama II, Daughter to the original Licca Kayama (and another French noble who was born out of the matings of French baron and a Japanese woman). by the time of 2nd Seasons, she's now 20 years YOUNG!!! and close friend to a member of Witwicki clan.
    - ArashiKage clan, The clan of Martial arts legends. including StormShadow the Ninja.
    - Samurai Trio, Three Japanese girls who favors Martial Arts over Blythe dolls. known to save the whole Dojo against Destrons rampage with bare fists! Eyewitnesses reported that they saw the team destroyed those alien machines with the martial arts alone! all of them have a negative view on caucasian women, viewed them as weak, dirty, and lack of honesty. Appeared in 3rd Seasons as Cybertron human members.

More to come meow

3. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    I haven't worked out the bugs, but I had an idea of the series to start out with Optimus and Megatron in a huge battle, it ends with both of them dying (the first episode), either by falling into a star, shooting each other, or something.

Bumblebee then takes command of the Autobots (Hasbro pretty much wouldn't have it any other way), and the Decepticons are being headed by Starscream, Soundwave and Shockwave (all trying to squeeze each other out, so that they each can be the sole leader).

The story would be about a small cell of Autobots lead by Jazz stationed on a planet (not Earth) where they encounter many different Decepticons, for different purposes. Whether they are protecting the planet's lifeforms, stopping the Decepticons from harvesting energon, this team'll be ready for 'em.

Jazz - In charge of the outfit, was Optimus' second-in-command, but volunteered to lead the sect as another front against the Decepticons' reach. (Relaxed like Animated, but without the Cyber-Ninja stuff.)
    Brawn - Second-In-Command, short, strong and seasoned, wise from war experiences, but not tech-saavy. (think Kup)
    First Aid - ('Fay' for short): Team Medic and Scientist, very caring of all life. His spark is heavy for the lives lost from the war. Hates the Decepticons for starting the war and the deaths they brought, but will still save a 'Cons life. (Think Wade from "Saving Private Ryan".)
    Glyph - Tech geek and communications girl, sweet gal, but can snap and get nasty in battle. (Think the female Dialtone from G.I. Joe Resolute, with Scarlett's battle prowess.)
    Ironfist - Young, inexperienced, ambitious, wants to be a brave warrior. (Bumblebee/Cheetor of the series.)
    Roadbuster - The heavy hitter, both in melee and weaponry, yet with an astounding intellect. Roadbuster has smarts in: technology, science, philosophy, and especially warfare & combat. Even though he knows more than the average 'Bot, he's a fighter, first and foremost. Combat is his passion, defeating his enemy is his reward. (Think Animal Mother from "Full Metal Jacket", but with the intelligence of Rhinox.)
    Skydive - Aerial support, scouter, excellent warrior, young, but calm and wise. (Think male version of Airazor)

As for Decepticons: they vary episode to episode, depending on what they need. Sometimes they'll face the Combaticons (sent to wipe out the team), or they'll face some Seekers (scouting the planet for resources) or even just small cells of 'Cons doing mischievous activities.

4. scorpio-prime

scorpio-prime Dreamer with fists

Wreck-Gar, with his advertising slogan speech pattern, would be PERFECT to cast as a frontier snake oil salesman, and Scourge his plant in the audience:

Wreck-Gar: Huuuuuurry huuuuuurry! Step right up and try the latest, greatest, most wonderous invention since sliced energon, a powerful concoction distilled from the wildest orchids of far fluuuuuung Nebulos! This powerful cyber-brew will imbue your servos with strength the likes of which has never been seen before - YOU! You sir! How would you like to be the first to sample this fabulous beverage?

(Pulls Scourge out of the audience and gives him a sip)

Scourge: I have the strength, of a HUNDRED Decepticons!

(Begins to swell, tears gush from his eyes)

Scourge: Nooo...a HUNDRED, THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!!!

5. Megaconvoy

Megaconvoy Active Member

I would make a one shot straight to video. Showing the decepticon point of view. I would love a story with the decepticon motivation being explained. Why hasn't Starscream been destroyed? Skywarp and Thundercracker get some real screen time as more than lackeys. Showing why the decepticons are so dangerous.
    All Hail Megatron attempted this but didn't really show them fighting anyone who could stop them. We need to see them taking over a planet and taking some autobots down. When IDW first took over Furman had it where the Decepts where kinda powerful and dangerous. Then AHM ended and now they are powerless again.

6. Mako Crab

Mako Crab Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Oy, I don't have much time right now, but if I could make my own TF series, I would like to create an entirely new cast. No homages. No re-used names. As much originality as possible. Anyway, that's all. Gotta run.

7. werepolarbear

werepolarbear Well-Known Member

A new G1 series with all the characters from 84 to 90.Japanese g1 characters,the Seacons,The Pretenders,Micromasters and even the crappy actionmasters.

8. Gammatron 64

Gammatron 64 Well-Known Member

Oh my God, yes! Dude... we totally have to make this.

9. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    i would do something like animated, but with the characters of victory

10. Sorrow Six Star

Sorrow Six Star 3 2 1 Countach!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    this sounds brilliant and could even be done in a "mirrored" kind of style where we see things from 2 perspectives. what "Fox" (Hunter O'nion) sees
    and then what really happened.
    would make a great comic series.

11. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    2 ideas:

1.) can we just get the Alternators story told in a manner that is less confusing than the entire run of "Dallas"?

2.) a 13 episode maxi series where a band of time traveling autobots embark on a suicide mission to either prevent or ruin the release of the A/E/C Trilogy. (a comedy, to be sure.)

12. scorpio-prime

scorpio-prime Dreamer with fists

Well, to get peoples imaginations going, heres a few possible ideas who the characters appearances could be based on...

Yankee Bots:

Sheriff Robert Prime:

[​IMG]

Deputy Marion 'Iron' Hyde:

[​IMG]

The Bumblebee Kid:

[​IMG]

'Smokin' Hot' Rodney Guiness

[​IMG]

'Tin Kup' Murphy

[​IMG]

Confedi-Cons:

Colonel Mcguigan Tron:

[​IMG]

Isaac 'Ike' Lonus:

[​IMG]

The Lonestar 'Screamer':

[​IMG]

Snakeeye Sixshot

[​IMG]

Ted 'Dead' Endesly:

[​IMG]

Yes I have too much time on my hands...

13. TFcollecterguy

TFcollecterguy Well-Known Member

I'd call it Transformers infinity. It would be a re-hash of g1. Using same concepts but like, new stuff. It would have characters from all different continuities also.

14. G1Prowl

G1Prowl Prick, apparently

News Credits:
    It'd be called Transformers: Universe, and it'd be based off the CHUG toylines with the story surrounding Ultra Magnus' team of Autobots and Megaplex's team of Decepticons searching for the crashed remains of the crew of Optimus Prime's Ark and Megatron's Nemesis respectively, lost four million years ago.

15. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

Allright i gave it some more thought and the basica premise would be like this:

It would start in the Gold Age, where Autobots and Decepticons lived together, the Decepticons being the military and the guardians of Cybertron, while the Autobots would be the civilians, scholars, law enforcement etc etc. A Council led by Fortress Maximus would rule, both sides having equal representation and a voice, and Maximus being a loved and respected leader. One day Maximus gets murdered by a mysterious force and the autobots, wanting to blame someone and also wanting to gain power, blame the Decepticons for this. They remove them from the council and start militarizing themselves, while disarming the Decepticons and treating them as a second class citizens. A Decepticon respected general named Megatron, who also was an old friend of Maximus feels betrayed by this and rises up to fighter back and also find out who murdered Maximus and started the war.

The series would progress with several battles, with the Autobot´s hero Optimus Prime, a idealist Autobot who also admired Maximus and only wishes to return to the Golden Age of Peace. Eventually both sides find out that the Cult of Unicron murdered Maximus with the intent of stating the war and weaken the Transformer race for the arrival of Unicron. The two sides unite to crush the cult but Unicron arrives soon alter and a large battles happens. Megatron would die at the end and after Unicron is defeated, Prime decides to take up the mantle of uniting the two sides in peace.

There.

16. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    That's really cool. I love the concept of a noble Megatron. :thumb s :thumb s

17. Chopperface

Chopperface Chadwick Forever

News Credits:
    I'm not gonna delve into plot, but the ingredients.

Take Beast Wars' EXCELLENT scripting and voicing, Animated's large but memorable and fleshed out cast, and the films' awesome large scale battles. Also, take G1's ability to charm the viewer and last a lifetime, and the Unicron Trilogy's large amount of pop culture references. I'd like the show to go to at least 70-90 episodes. Carry on long plot threads like the 2003 TMNT show as well.

That's what I'd love to see in a TF show.

18. Starscreamsfan

Starscreamsfan Don Botleone

News Credits:
    I had the idea of a Marvel G1 Radioplay in December. Now I'm almost finished with the first episode.

19. Buzzer-Bot

Buzzer-Bot Kamikaze

If I was given the honour to create a series, then I would consider these storylines:

1.Generation 2
    2.A crossover?(GI Joe and TF crossover would be interesting)
    3.Cybertronian wars(know more about TF history)

Character wise, I would like to touch on the following:

1.Optimus Minor, let's see how he grows up.
    2.Everyone in G2
    3.The two police cars(Prowl and Barricade). They should be brothers splitted into the opposing factions, something tragic happens to one of them and results in the other seeking vengeance.

I don't have much to say about the toys.

20. Deadend

Deadend Spark of Creation

News Credits:
    Personally, I'd say let's pick up where G1 left off.

Call it Transformers: Legacy

First season being the dead time between the end of season 2, start of TFTM.
    Second Season being post Rebirth and expanding on the aspects of cybertronian life, and why the great upgrade happened that led to them being the size of BW bots, and the invention of the organic scanning to transform into tech.

Essentially a new series of headmasters, Power Masters, target masters and pretenders, that tells the story of how the tech was developed, and why the sudden need to downgrade into less energy consumption bodies was needed.

Essentially, the story of how Cybertron went green. With the first season emphasizing the whys, while the second season yields the tech being birthed like it was at the end of season 3 beginning of season 4. Yes I know they weren't robots, just people in suits to be the heads and what not, but that's why they'd have to develop the tech from that basis.

They could follow this up with a continuation of BM, and how Cybertronians returning home feel about the newest planet-wide upgrade. What would pretty much be the second great upgrade. Where it could go after that, is up to the creative team behind it. But it'd be interesting to see the evolution none-the-less using gap filling techniques where it's open to do so, instead of doing it haphazardly grand scale.