If Starscream hadn't of messed up in DOTM......

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by L0ckdown, Jul 5, 2014.

1. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Wielder of the Keyblade

I could see Starscream pairing up with Lockdown as a "for the time being" thing.

Then when he sees Galvatron, he'd go back to serving him.

I definitely missed Starscream (or any of the "hero Decepticons" for that matter) in Age of Extinction. Galvatron was *awesome* of course, and Lockdown was really cool too, but Lockdown's not even truly a Decepticon. All we had was Galvatron and a bunch of drones (though I did love the two-headed Shockwaves :p  )

I'm holding out hope that along with Galvatron in the next movie, we at LEAST get Cyclonus and Scourge as non-drone Decepticons.

2. BarricadeLives

BarricadeLives i'm you! i'm your shadow!

really, that makes 3 go from an ok film, to a terrible film.

3. Slipstreamer 8

Slipstreamer 8 Well-Known Member

tbh, I was probably the only one that almost jumped out my seat when the two-headed Shockwave appeared when Galvatron was rounding up his forces:D 

4. Fixedwing

Fixedwing Well-Known Member

I would have liked him back. What they did with Sam was beyond stupid. I would love to see him come back as a ghost or such. :D 

5. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Well-Known Member

Considering the backlash that AOE is receiving for its disconnect from the first three Bay movies, I wouldn't be surprised.

6. UltraPrimus56

UltraPrimus56 In the ruins of paradise

If Starscream chose to fight him on the ground, then sure; However, Starscream would absolutely annihilate anyone in the air, and he wouldn't even have to be in sight. Remember how absurdly fast he brought the battle in Mission City to a halt when he did a bombing run, how fast he dispatched Ratchet and Ironhide, how he couldn't even be touched by a squadron of hyper-advanced F-22 Raptors and took out three of them in a matter of seconds? Then in Revenge, he took out all electronics with an EMP burst, and in Dark he blew the Autobot's ship (I forget how to spell the name) to pieces, and dispatched three Osprey's in a matter of seconds.

Absolutely to Lockdown tearing Starscream apart in a physical confrontation on the ground, because that isn't Starscream's domain; He rules anything and everything that has to do with the sky, and f*cking shows that he does anytime he's in the sky, which is 98% of the time. Unless Lockdown either taunts/baits Starscream to come down and fight him head on, or Starscream arrogantly decides to face the hunter on the ground, Lockdown will get absolutely destroyed by the air commander.

7. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

Maybe Galvatron will recruit the Sweeps and Cyclonus as well as the Seekers like Thundercracker and Skywarp

8. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Well-Known Member

I wonder if they'll be Seekers in the G1 cartoon sense or if they'll be other Seekers seen on Wheelie's map.

9. LightningBlade3

LightningBlade3 Destined to be a Prime

News Credits:
    A bit off topic, but I just finished watching DOTM and I just noticed that Starscream isn't mentioned by name at all. He's just there and if you don't know who he is, you have to watch the previous films or look it up.