Customs: if anyone of you guys could do a custom stinger what would the price be

Discussion in 'Requests' started by stingerdrone001, Jul 5, 2014.

1. stingerdrone001

stingerdrone001 New Member

Hey guys I have a question if any of you guys did a custom stinger from the age of extinction movie with all his gear and stuff and doesnt have to transform. how much would it cost to buy one from you guys if you make it. If the price isn't to crazy I might consider a offer to do this thank you for reading this and have a good day.

2. TF Cagle

TF Cagle The Prime of Reviews

Hello, I'm a customizer and my suggestion to you is look on the internet for a movie Cliffjumper, or wait a bit and see if Hasbro comes out with a deluxe or Voyager Stinger. Hasbro has made a Stinger in every other size, the odds are good they'll do a bigger one.

3. stingerdrone001

stingerdrone001 New Member

Yea but the only stinger that's coming out is a dexlue walmart edition now hasbor has been doing ok on the toy wise thing but I dont like the work they did on galavtron. So I posted this so I can hopefully get one thats better than hasbor causes chances are its going to be a repaint of bumblebee and that is well eh so yea.

4. TF Cagle

TF Cagle The Prime of Reviews

So which Bumblebee figure do you want to use, because I might be interested in doing this. I loved the Stinger character, and if you want help well I'll help. I just like to give people a cheaper, or better option first.

PM me when you answer please.