If Animated keeped going to Season 4....

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by MaxLinden, Aug 31, 2010.

1. MaxLinden

MaxLinden Deceptipunk

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    If Animated keeped going to Season 4, what path would you like them to take with it?
    Like Of course Megatron escaping.

2. Zherbus

Zherbus In Shogo Hasui, we trust.

News Credits:
    "keeped"?

I'd like to have seen more Optimus ascending and Megatron upgrading. And Devastator.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2010
  3. einis

einis Want some candy?

News Credits:
    that^
    plus I would like to see what plans wasp had .

4. MaxLinden

MaxLinden Deceptipunk

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Lolz, I just noticed that spelling error.... It happens.... x-D
    Not a big deal... x-D

5. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    OP probably hasn't read the second Allspark Almanac. But yeah, I'd have liked to see Sari's origins revealed, Wasp's and Blackarachnia's stories come to a satisfactory close, and last but not least, Animated Devastator.

6. Takeout

Takeout Mistress of the Night

I would've wanted to see the Animated writers do their own version of AHM. Would've been quite awesome.

7. GreenChick

GreenChick Well-Known Member

Hmm... Blackarachnia redeemed with her own team of wild card Technorganics and Sari leaving the Autobots for them if only because hey, her involvement could push them to becoming Maximal.

Optimus learning the full extent of his people's corruption and arrogance. They dint deserve his loyalties, and I LOVE arcs where the hero's world is shaken and broken. Look at ANGEL.

Decepticon Civil War, the generals realizing Megatron isn't as powerful as they believe and trying to rebel-particully Shockwave. This forces Megatron to make the ultimate gamble and he upgrades himself into a triple-changer. Plus he recruits the Constructs and along with an unwilling Bulkhead form Devastator.

Oh... And ARCEE joining the Earth team instead of Ironhide. Sweet, sweet karma.

8. wildfly

wildfly Fermenting pork tube.

News Credits:
    Wasn't Megatron's defeat tacked onto the end of S3 when they found out it was cancelled?

9. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Megatron has to escape.....and we would get a new group of rag tag decepticon prisoners........

We See Waspinator and Blackarchinda rise up and create the Predacons.

Ratchet decides to retire with Arcee in a nice spot on "Vos".

Ultra Magnus comming back to take on a corrupted Sentinel Prime

Bulkhead becomes a member of the ministry of science and lectures new bots on space bridges.

Ironhide a long with Hotshot and Red Alert coem to Earth to fill in the vacant spots on Prime's Team.

Waspinator meets Shockwave to team up and kill Bumblebee....only for Wasp to find out Shockwave is Longarm Prime.

More Scenes on Cybertron and with Cybertron and it's people begining to become more accepting to organics.

Sentinel Prime is kicked out of his pisition of Magnus, the Elite Guard and thus becomes "Nemesis Prime." And attempts to assisnate Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus.

Optimus becomes Magnus, and Confronts Nemesis Prime and face Unicron.

oh and Sari's origin is revealed......a great plot twist as well.

10. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Not really. The season four outline in the Allspark Almanac Volume 2 states that season 4 would have kicked off with an escape from prison, relocating the entire prison to Earth and the rest of the season being driven by the chaos that caused.

What was altered from the end of Season 3, was the implication that Prowl survived as an Allspark ghost (he had one more scene than in the final version) and Starscream coming back. Starscream and Prowl's hinted continued existences were eliminated to allow them some closure. At least, that's how it seems to me.

11. Feralstorm

Feralstorm Good Morning, Weather Hackers! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    There's a lot of neat stuff in the planned 4th season from the AA book, though my own preferences would be the following:

Instead of having a prison break right away, Allow Megatron some time/episodes manipulating things from inside prison (possibly with the aid of another double-agent). He managed to get a fair amount done as little more than a head in season 1, after all.

Lose the plan to bring in Ironhide & offload Bulkhead & Sari to Cybertron. (seems apparent Hasbro was pushing for a more movie-based cast at that point). Instead, bring Arcee to Earth as Sari's teacher/mentor, give her some opportunity to be more than a perpetual coma victim, and maybe have the younger Autobots compete for her attention while Ratchet is thoroughly annoyed by it all.

More backstory on Sari's protoform is called for.

Blackarachnia spends time experimenting in the jungle and creating more Predacons. Perhaps instead of more bugs, they could be based more on the G1 Predacons, with failed experiments/non-loyal creations having more in common with the Maximals.

A meeting between Blackarachnia and post-upgrade Sari is needed, for a debate between the positive and negative sides of the techno-organic coin. Maybe this could tie into the above idea.

A dropped storyboard showed Starscream possibly coming back to life. I imagine that as SS coming alive when one of his surviving clones gets close (and the energy from their allspark shards is near enough to affect him). This gives him a goal to steal a shard from someone, and can be a source of comedy when the clone gets farther away and he drops dead (again), then in (alive) then out (dead) then in ("STOP DOING THAT!!")

Gettin' too fan-fic-cy here, so I'll go.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2010
  12. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    I like the Starcream idea. A whole episode with that would be fucking hilarious. But he'd need to die at the end of the seaon for good.

13. Paxtin

Paxtin ...

Mostly, I would have liked to of known more about Sari then what we ended up getting.

I also would have liked to have seen Devastator and Powermaster Prime.
    And gotten the toys.

I know a lot of people thought this could have happen, so maybe it wouldn't have been that big of a plot twist, but I personally still think it would have been a great idea, and a neat variation on the whole "Nemesis Prime" concept.

14. Rodimus_Prime

Rodimus_Prime Until all are one!

News Credits:
    Ofcourse I'd like to see an episode or two, of Rodimus and his team fighting against Team Chaar, develop that rivalry. And the rise of Rodimus Prime to Magnus, he is the chosen one. Dethrone that Magnus wannabe Sentinel out.

I like the plot from AA2. I'd like to see that Powermaster Prime armor and Marauder Megatron in the final fight.

15. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Color me very intrigued.

16. ThaConqueror

ThaConqueror Rock! Robot Rock!

It would've been awesome to get what was planned as revealed in the second Almanac. Particularly the Shattered Glass episode. I also would've liked to see a flashback ep involving the other Omega Sentinels and their bonded partners. Also Sky-Byte. Also MORE AWESOME TOYS.

17. GreenChick

GreenChick Well-Known Member

Not my idea, lol. It was a dropped plotline for season three when they realized they couldn't squeeze it in.

18. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    You mean the Bulkhead thing? Really?

19. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    Prime and Rodimus killing each other and Sentinal taking over.

Magnus couldn't deal with it again.

20. llamatron

llamatron OFFICIAL MMC REP TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    They should have done an episode where Bulkhead was clumsy and didn't realise his own strength and maybe Bumblebee could have been a bit reckless.