View attachment 28909882 View attachment 28909883 I RUINED the color print of this guy! lol. I rushed and used crappy pigments. The blue wasn't too bad, but the powder pigment that I used for the black parts made them flexible. Then I got a wicked head/chest cold and a covid test, which put me stuck at home with no internet. I did get a chance to make a few adjustments/ improvements, as well as notice that some of the parts that I had uploaded to Cults were not the updated parts. I HAVE UPLOADED A ZIP FILE WITH ALL OF THE UPDATED PARTS TO CULTS FOR ANYONE THAT HAS ALREADY DOWNLOADED THE FILES. I added a tab on the for arm that tabs into the shoulder in alt mode, and added a hole between his fingers for the sword to tab into so he can hold it. I also included a real simple tempest sword for now. The alt mode is the most solidly tabbed thing that I have done so far. I am pretty content with this as it sits for now. The grey parts are the new ones. View attachment 28909893 Quicky Koala style assembly guide. Kind of ran a bit short on time at the end there, but c'mon. Link to an early version of a transformation video. Login • Instagram I have all of the revised parts cleaned up and I am post curing them then assembling. View attachment 28896719 Blue Parts View attachment 28896721 Black-ish parts I still need to print the head because I wanted to do a darker blue. I also have Hardshell re printed up to his body. View attachment 28896727 This printer is so fast that I can't even get any Blender time! Hoping to have Whirl assembled by the weekend! Thanks for looking! Hello all. After a bit af a break, I decided to get beck into blender and Finish the tweaks to Hardshell so I could get him printed in Nylon. Then I had an idea for the leg transformation of Whirl. This is what I came up with. View attachment 28879568 View attachment 28879570 View attachment 28879573 View attachment 28879577 The ankle rotor thingy untabs and slides down to the foot. I think a Skorponok figure did this with the claws. Then it tabs into the bottom of the thigh/knee area. I kept going and this is what it looks like so far. View attachment 28879589 View attachment 28879591 View attachment 28879592 View attachment 28879593 View attachment 28879594 View attachment 28879595 I won't have much computer time til after the holidays, but I wanted to post what I have so far. View attachment 28879596 View attachment 28879597 View attachment 28879598 View attachment 28879599 View attachment 28879600 View attachment 28879601 View attachment 28879602 View attachment 28879603 View attachment 28879604 View attachment 28879605 View attachment 28879606 ****Update***** It does transform, but when I beefed up the leg joint I forgot to adjust the leg so it doesn't really do the leg part until I can get a re print. View attachment 28879813 But I re designed the thigh a bit sleeker, and moved the knee joint down a bit. Also made it two halves rather than the three screws in the back version. It allowed for a screw on the knee that really helps for joint stiffness. View attachment 28879809 View attachment 28879815 Sorry for the focus, I ran home on lunch break and I was short on time. I also had a clearance issue that I solved with a redesign, but I did not want to print the canopy/cockpit again, so there is a hole that will not be there. View attachment 28879820 Anyways, here ya go. View attachment 28879817 View attachment 28879818 View attachment 28879819 View attachment 28879824 View attachment 28879825 View attachment 28879826 View attachment 28879827 View attachment 28879828 Some slight tolerance issue in the thruster pack/ wing area, but I think it may be support nerdle that I failed to remove. I have since thickened the wings a bit as well. They did not seem that thin in Blender! haha.