Ides, Concept characters that you wish they ahd kept in the films?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by eagc7, May 17, 2011.

1. HeroicC300

HeroicC300 Chats with Artists

News Credits:
    Ben Proctor's Overload
    Quickmix (Mixmaster was originally an Autobot)
    Springer/Breakaway
    Epps and Lennox's wives chewing them out to deliver the message about Egypt.
    Ransack (A good hi-and-die)
    Extending Megatron's revival scene. Fatality!
    Otherwise, anything I would want done differently I'll wait until I can make my OWN pitch.

2. HeroicC300

HeroicC300 Chats with Artists

News Credits:
    After I read the DOTM book, I'm writing an AU where BB dies, and
    Mirage and Wheeljack
    live. Maybe with a blue friend.

3. Jolt Customs

Jolt Customs Seacon

This is probably the most important peice of information that was dropped :banghead:  ...why mr. bay!?

"Several plot points about the Dynasty of Primes were dropped from the final version of the film, but feature prominently in the adaptations. In the original version, the Dynasty was founded by Thirteen Primes, eleven of whom were killed by The Fallen, with the sole survivor sealing the Matrix in the Tomb of the Primes by himself. The Fallen returned to Cybertron and killed all the Primes' descendants, save the one hidden from him who had no knowledge of his ancestry: Optimus. Additionally, The Fallen would have been revealed to have promised Megatron the powers of a Prime, which Optimus would expose as impossible during the final battle around the harvester, causing Megatron and Starscream to leave The Fallen to his death."

4. SkyfiRe71

SkyfiRe71 Precursor

Sentinel Prime disagrees. That is all.

5. vektsilver

vektsilver Transorganic member

wow the end sequenece would have been way better if any of that was referenced. It would have been better to have all that story instead of explosions and clones getting butchered.

just frustrating we have the greatest and coolest story franchise in history and we have the worse story teller directing these films like its an mtv video. lol

6. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    Well, to be fair, they did try to explain it. In a very awful, very haphazard sort-of-way. And I quote: "Just like the alien robots in LA two years ago that everyone covered up." - Sharksy (The African-American guy in Leo's dorm room, I think? Could be wrong.) It's just that the execution of said attempt was poorly done. I mean, I doubt that 95% of the audience caught what he was saying. But I agree. Maybe another line or two (said slower, and with more dramatic emphasis as to make sure that THE AUDIENCE UNDERSTANDS THAT THE EVENTS OF THE FIRST FILM WERE COVERED UP) elaborating upon this point.

And as for the topic at hand...

-Barricade's fate from the first film. Either show him being disposed of in the first movie by Optimus (that vid that Moy posted was a tres cool explanation), or at least have had Barricade replace Sideways in RotF, and thus, Sideswipe finally kills both Barricade and the "Where's Barricade?"-threads. :p 
    -And perhaps some more explanation as the backstory of the Primes/the lineage of the Primes, etc., really making the Ancient Primes seem awesome.
    -And The Fallen's promise to Megatron about the powers of a Prime. That would've been a cool dynamic between the two.

But oh well.

7. KamenRiderLeo

KamenRiderLeo Iridescent Prime

Ebay:
    Plus no Twins added!!!!

- Wheeljack not creeping me out w/ his new " Einstein " head. His Foundation look was a perfect Bayverse/G1 mesh yet still kinda more of 60% G1 and, 40% Bayverse

8. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
  9. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    I wish they'd kept the truce ending from the DOTM novel.

10. Megabattimus

Megabattimus Same As It Ever Was

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    They should have had Depth Charge in ROTF.

11. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Tidal Wave The Aircraft carrier, Dude that would have been :bay 

Wheeljack/Que having his Foundation look.

Arcee should have kept the first movie look. With Chromia and Elita-1 retooling the animation model.

Ratchet should have used his concept design (the one that was white and red) that or that would have appeared as Red Alert.

Jolt, Skids and Mudflap appearing in DOTM to get killed off.

Astrotrain actually appearing, he appeared in Foundation and got killed off, That Blitzwing concept looked great. TF3 The Rise of the Triplechangers, That would have been neat.

Springer and Breakaway should have been in ROTF, They had nice designs and help give the Autobot air superiority. And Depthcharge for water superiority. Warpath (Tank) and Air Raid (Jet) join the Autobot roster in DOTM along with Mirage and Wheeljack.

Prowl needs to appear as well.

James Avery voicing Silverbolt.

Bill Faggerbakke Voicing Topspin.

The Idea of the Ancient Primes Dynasty with the Fallen destroying all but Optimus Prime and Sentinel Prime. As well as Megatron retrieving the Allspark in order to become a Prime under the Fallen's command. However Prime tells Megatron he had to be born a Prime and Megs would leave the Fallen to his death.

Sentinel Prime would have made his deal with Shockwave, Shockwave would have been Megatron's 2nd in Command.

Starscream would have gone done the Armada road of helping the Autobots to destroy Megatron and is allowed to live at the end of DOTM.

Sam would have joined NEST instead of go to college in ROTF.

Soundwave and Dylan huting down the Seekers.

Ravage would have spoke like Laserbeak.

David Warner would voice Shockwave.

The Armoured bank Truck would have appeared.

Ultra Magnus would have appeared in DOTM as Sentinel's Bodyguard until his betrayal not knowing of what he was going to do. He would have converted into the same vehicle as Sentinel. But in Blue with a different head/face. Ultra Magnus kills Shockwave during the final fight.

Decepticon Drones based of the TFTM Drones (Swindle, Payload, Dreadwing)

No anticlimatic fights, The Final Fights would be atleast 5/6 minutes long the least. Epilogue of awesomeness.

Spielberg should have direct and Bay Produce and choreograph the Battles.

Bumblebee would regain his voice in ROTF but instead he would be voiced by someone else, with a younger but mature voice like : (Crispin Freeman or Vic Micnogna)

Seeing the Well of Allsparks (robot Heaven) would have Jazz appear, so his death is not in vain.

Leo would have died in ROTF but his last words are to find "robo-warrior"

Skids would have been a therectical genius, Mudflap as a idiot hero (dies in ROTF killed by Devastator why his japanese voice actor was Katsyuki Konishi - the voice of Kamina in TTGL) and Jolt as field medic and Skids best friend. Sideswipe would have always been vocied by James Remar instead of recasting.

No Blackout clones, instead use Bludgeon.

Brains and Wheelie live and appear after the credits saying they left us again.

12. Chris B

Chris B Well-Known Member

I would've been fine with either of the Soundwave ideas they were considering for TF1: Blackout's role and helicopter mode or the Barricade/Frenzy hybrid where he'd start off as a portable CD player before reformatting and mass shifting into a Humvee. Granted, I'm not a fan of mass shifting, but Soundwave should've been around since day one.

I wish Prowl and Wheeljack had made the cut for TF1. Those two with the five 'Bots we did get and you have pretty much the perfect starter Autobot line-up.

13. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 Barely active here

News Credits:
    Half of those aren't even concepts, that's a straight up wishlist.

14. OrionsBelt

OrionsBelt Well-Known Member

This is only coming from what I heard. But a few of the concepts, that I heard.

Sideswipe and Sunstreaker were supposed to be the twins accompanying Sam in ROTF, I would have preferred them then the two clowns we got.

DOTM, Ironhide not only wasted the dreads on the highway, he also lay waste to 5 more back at headquarters in the novel, really driving home the absolute bad ass he was!

Sideswipe and Dino/Mirage had some moments in Chicago according to the novel, which wasn't even touched on in the movie. Would have preferred them over the whole Simmons, Dutch crap we got.

15. LesterX

LesterX Banned

Pretty much agree with everything.

16. LesterX

LesterX Banned

But yeah

Aircraft carrier Transformer
    More arcee, jolt and Twins
    Springer
    Blitzwing
    Silverbolt
    Inside the Harvestar
    Megatron and the egg sacs
    THE TRUCE

17. KamenRiderLeo

KamenRiderLeo Iridescent Prime

Ebay:
    All of the above. Hopefully on the Deleted/Altarnate scenes on the Blu-Ray we'll get atleast 3-5 the above!

18. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Searching for the Infin-Honey Stones

News Credits:
    Wait, where'd everyone see this Blitzwing concept?

19. cammason8

cammason8 Lord Starscream

Im pretty sure the Blitzwing concept was fake, that someone made...

20. Losty

Losty Well-Known Member

wow that's a great read bro! thanks!