Identity of Dragon

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Ring3r, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Ring3r

Ring3r 5.0

Well, I've not seen this anywhere, maybe I just didn't look that hard....

But everyone seems to be assuming the dragon is a Transformer.

I think it's a Quint. The non-solid look matches with the quick view of the hand that we saw in AOE....

The movie is confirmed to involve the Quints. Optimus is probably being controlled by them. The movie explains why things keep coming to Earth and we know that the Quints did so 65 million years ago. And that planet absorbing Earth doesn't look like Cybertron to me.....so possibly it's Quintessa.

So yeah, 3 heads is not five and they're called Quints for a reason. Possibly they have two robot mode heads and 3 dragon heads? They had two thumbs on the hand we saw.....

Alternately, if they're going the Predacon route, I suspect that the Predacons wont be Cybertronians but instead, something cyberformed from somewhere else by the Quints, intended to get rid of their rebellious cybertronians.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
  2. Scorpio

Scorpio Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

One of the rare pieces of concept art for Transformers; The Last Knight was this, showing an alien. In particular described as an 'Alien Pilot' not a prisoner nor any of Lockdown's henchmen given those were robots. The design of the Creator's hand that we see is primarily organic with seemingly metal attachments. Its not a Transformer, but appears to have augmented itself with mechanical aspects.

Though we are unable to tell the scale, i doubt a primarily organic being as shown here would be shown Transforming into a primarily non-organic dragon.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    Any theory is valid at the moment in my opinion. But the dragons scale is way too large for what I believe Michael Bays version of a creator will be.

I imagine them small, tiny but intelligent beings that know everything about the universe. The mocap actress seen during filming is said to play said creator.

[​IMG]

It's not clear yet if she's playing a member from "the Creators/Quints" but her size is not very big.
    To me that Dragon will represent either an ancient Prime or something else we don't know.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Megatronus the Fallen

Megatronus the Fallen The First Decepticon

Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Yeah.... giant, mechanical, 3 headed dragon = Quintesson? Definitely not. Quintessons (even in the Movie Verse) would be small, intelligent beings. Though it could be with their faction as Lockdown was. I agree with the Predacons being Cyberformed for the most part. But I don't think 3 headed dragons exist. But after they were turned into metal, they could've been augmented by the creators.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
  5. jaws

jaws Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    We saw half beast/half robotic creatures in AOE: Steeljaw; so the creators could be organic and transformium

6. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

Could I be correct in assuming that in the bayverse the predacons and the dinobots may just be one and the same species?? We don't hear them called dinobots at all and are clearly much larger than any dinosaur from earth, For example strafe with two heads, is no known species from earth either....which suggests alien origins just like a 3 headed robotic dragon. I think they're expanding the universe from within its own lore and legends,

Also I don't think that it was mentioned where exactly lockdown captured the knights and the dinobots....they could have been on earth and he captured each and every single knight on earth.....maybe this is how it plays from aoe leading into TLK

• Like Like x 1
  7. Megatronus the Fallen

Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Like I said, the creators could've augmented their creations once they were Cyberformed. Adding another head to go Strafe is one example.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Megatronus the Fallen

Facebook:
    Instagram:
    And I also have another theory on who that dragon is.... The 3 Headed Dragon = LIEGE MAXIMO?!

9. ChaosDonkey

ChaosDonkey Lord Brain

Who ever the dragon is, he will probably not be evil, and he will probably be the one who introduced the idea of kighthood to humans

• Like Like x 1
  10. ShockRod

ShockRod Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I still think that, whatever the dragon is, it's loyal to Merlin - or whoever holds the staff. I think it's possible that the Medieval fight scene might be a battle scene that Arthur and his men are losing.. until Merlin calls in the dragon! That's when Bayhem kicks in and we get the explosions. I haven't formulated an idea of WHY the dragon would be loyal to whoever holds the staff yet. It could be a Key to the Omega Lock or something. Maybe the dragon is the protector of the Key. I think it's very possible that the Dragon is an Autobot, if only to fit my theory above lol. He could be Merlin's 'friend' and trusts him to help defend the Lock.
    Literally the only reason I think it could be an Autobot - I think the flashbacks could very well be examples of Transformers working with humans throughout history, and think the dragon could be a an autobot, the tank could be warpath, and whatever else we might see.
    2 things to note:
    Just because it looks like an angry dragon - doesn't mean it's a decepticon!
    The artwork showing prime facing it wielding a sword could just be for the sake of the artwork, and provide no real context for the two.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Jazzmustlive123

Jazzmustlive123 jazz died thinking he's the coolest

It's probably knight type character or a prime.

12. Mr JackatooTM

Mr JackatooTM I'm a Colossal boi

News Credits:
    Google+:
    I think its Predaking

13. Shark

Shark Carcharodon carcharias

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Tumblr:
    Still sticking with Onyx Prime

• Like Like x 1
  14. jaws

jaws Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wait for it . . .

15. Achilles1943

Achilles1943 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    what if the megatron render we saw is actually galvatron after becoming an headmaster and stealing the dragonĀ“s body !?