Idaho Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Grimlock_13, May 21, 2003.

1. Dirge121

Dirge121 I'll be your end of days

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Two Jetfires at Fairview Walmart. They’re up on top of the shelf and there isn’t a price tag for them yet.
    They wouldn’t scan at the register and they called a manager over to get a price request. The manager (a pretty old guy) just said that means it isn’t for sale, grabbed it and shuffled away. I wasn’t going to argue at 8 in the morning, if you don’t want my money I’ll take it elsewhere.

2. N2977R

N2977R Old-School G1

Meridian Walmart had a pair of Jetfires this morning as well. I left them both, but not sure they’re still there...though they were on the shelf, but had blank tags on them, so not sure you COULD even purchase one. Seriously....WHY put them out if you don’t want anyone to purchase them?!? Morons....

@Dirge121 - yeah, by the time I was at Ten Mile, every single G1 cassette was gone. I really hope some assclown scalper didn’t purchase them all, but really....we all know that’s probably likely.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
  3. Dirge121

Dirge121 I'll be your end of days

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Boise target has:
    4 Refraktors
    2 SS Helicopter Drift
    1 SS Hightower
    3 Cyberverse Cheetor
    A bunch of the Cyberverse deluxe wave with Gnaw (except I grabbed the only Gnaw I saw)

Id also say don’t waste your time looking for Studio Series Voyagers there, they’ve got about 10 Rampage and they ain’t moving.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2019