I would like to sit down and talk to DC about a Justice League movie.....

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by PRIMEMAN3457, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

I think Superman would already have problems with a well-represented Green Lantern as well as Wonder Woman, and Bats could come up with some contrived strategy to defeat him, so even separated, Superman isn't that much of a threat either way.

No, the point isn't the lack of threat of the Yellow Corps [they are pretty threatening], what I meant is that they're already GL's foes, I think for a group movie like this, they should sort of have a larger threat to so antagonize the entire group, Yellow Corps are already from GL universe [as well as Sinestro], it ends up on too much focus on GL's verse.

2. ABH1979

ABH1979 Veteran

Uh, well with that, and the fact that Cyborg is now a founding Justice League member in the New 52; I have no doubt that he would be included in a Justice League movie. If they don't include him, they'd have exactly Zero racial diversity in the League, unless we're counting WW as Greek...

Though I still feel that ditching Martian Manhunter to make way for Cyborg, was a poor choice.

3. Gordon_4

Gordon_4 The Big Engine

News Credits:
    they could always fuck Hal Jordan off and use John Stewart instead, and then keep Martian Manhunter. They could also drop Aquaman and put Hawkgirl in his place, and use that Earth 2 version, Kendra I think her name was.

Besides, the Avengers team line up was pretty much a loaf of white bread as well and precisely zero fucks were given about that.

4. Crazy Ramjetty

Crazy Ramjetty marvel's got it good

[​IMG]

5. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Exactly where I got my point from.

6. Rusty24

Rusty24 Well-Known Member

Coincidentally, my idea for the movie is to have Brainiac gain control of the Manhunters (for those that don't know, the Guardians built these robots called Manhunters before the Green Lantern Corps was formed) and attack Earth to challenge the galaxy's toughest warriors (the JLA) and exterminate humans because they think we are inferior to them.

7. PRIMEMAN3457

PRIMEMAN3457 Leader

News Credits:
    I like this idea.

8. ABH1979

ABH1979 Veteran

I'd be 110% behind kicking GL Hal to the curb to showcase John or Kyle, but it won't happen. Even before the New 52 reboot, DC has spent way too much time and effort bringing GL Hal and Barry Flash back. So, it will be Cyborg, which I'm fine with.

Regarding the Avengers; I guess they felt that Fury was enough diversity, but I'm still surprised they didn't find a way to bring in Black Panther. Ah well, maybe for the sequel.

9. Crazy Ramjetty

Crazy Ramjetty marvel's got it good

your best bet is with falcon since he's black and will be in captain america the winter soldier

that doesn't sound really good to me