Minor/Repaint: I WANNA GET PSYCHO [Go-Bots/Machine Men Psycho]

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by JomasterII, Oct 14, 2021.

1. JomasterII

JomasterII The Space Consultant from Jolo

News Credits:
    Low effort custom, this one. Sorry about the specks of primer and little bits of blue poking out.
    Anyway, I saw another Studio Series Blurr for cheap and was like "Hey, I could make this into Psycho!".
    So I did.
    IMG_20211014_212715894.jpg
    I admit, it's more an interpretation than a straight up re-tread... for example, he's got a head (ew, a Super Machine Man with a head? DISGUSTING, get it outta my sight--). The head's from a spare TR Triggerhappy that I had laying around after I used him for Universe Starscream. It's been modded with a dumbbell joint and the legs have been plucked off so he no longer becomes a headmaster, though I still have the parts to make him into a headmaster again. Maybe I'll make it Cobra or something.
    IMG_20211014_212952719.jpg
    A lot of parts are painted in wine red because I... embarrassingly ran out of silver paint and didn't wanna totally drain my Molotow liquid chrome marker.
    IMG_20211014_212857_HDR.png
    Really happy with how the chromed inner cockpit glitters beneath the light, even if the matte clear on the custom-tinted glass kinda dulls it a little.
    Also, hi flesh coloured sprue from the ball joint set I had on hand!
    IMG_20211014_213621763.jpg
    I think the black and red scheme works really well for the Blurr mould.
    00006IMG_00006_BURST1634207836731.jpg
    Hey look, it's the real Space Adventure Cobra!
    ...sorry about the fitment issue, the smallest figure I had on hand was a Pocket Titans pilot.
    00003IMG_00003_BURST1634207561272 (1).jpg
    Super Go-Bots once, Cybertronians now. Old soldiers never die, my good friends.
    Still need to get that Cycle Man/CyKill I've been working on done.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2021
    • Like Like x 21
  2. POSSESSED_DIGIT

POSSESSED_DIGIT WE ARE NUBBY THUMB!!

News Credits:
    Looks nice! Maybe you can add/modify some bits to make it more Psycho-y . Like adding the rear fender fins, and redoing and repainting the car ‘Mohawk’.
    Then give him those dumb 2-prong fork hands to really pull it together haha

3. DrakenDaWolfy

DrakenDaWolfy Well-Known Member

Can't wait to see how Cycle Man/Cykill looks with these guys! Kinda wish we get a Cykill out of Wreck-Gar and, if it's not too late, Crasher out of POTP Jazz or SIEGE/KINGDOM Mirage. Do you have more Go-Bots x TFs? And possibly GI-Joe? Looking forward to future customs!

4. JomasterII

JomasterII The Space Consultant from Jolo

News Credits:
    Eh, it's a little late for me to do that now... except the fork hands. I really gotta look into that. :p 
    A whole ton of new GoBots would be awesome. Bug Bite and Road Ranger are great, but... I want MORE!!! :D 

• Like Like x 2
  5. POSSESSED_DIGIT

POSSESSED_DIGIT WE ARE NUBBY THUMB!!

News Credits:
    It’s never too late!!