I used to be a combiner support group

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by ORIO, Dec 20, 2008.

1. ORIO

ORIO Team Sentinel Prime Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So many of our friends have decided that combining is an addiction. What exactly are they thinking?

ONSLAUGHT: "I am far superior to the other Combaticons. Between Brawl and Swindle I'm not sure whether to sell weapons or use them to blow up stuff. I'm so very stressed out. I need to operate indepently!"

Silverbolt: "No matter what I do, I'm STILL afraid of heights. Why the pit Primus decided I needed to be an Earth plane is beyond me. I've decided that me combining with four other Aerial warriors isn't for me I just can't handle it. Thankfully I'm halfway through the steps!"

Dragstrip: "The five of us couldn't agree on anything in the first place so what's the slaggin point?? I'd rather have the freedom of holding my own demolition derby than having one in my head. Working out Stunticon problems between the five of us is a lot easier if I'm a seperatist. Plus, Dead End depressed the slag out of me!"

Any other contributions or reasons why said character would willingly break off from their teams?

2. Caine

Caine Rise up to the glory!!

News Credits:
    I wouldn't say breaking offs.

My (Takara) Onslaught will still be the leader of the Combaticons. Same thing for my (SDCC Nemesis) Motormaster and SE Dragstrip are still Stunticons, and will always be Stunticons.

The only difference now is :: They operate as a team rather than as a gestalt entity.

Look at Stunticons. As much as I liked those 5 'Cons, I never liked the concept of Menasor. "Sacrificing our speed for the sake of becoming a generic combiner, while as a matter of fact, our speed is our main specialties!"

Same thing goes for my future Combaticon members, they're still the good ol' team they used to be, but they just won't combine this time. They operate with precise strategy & tactics rather than compensating their individual military specialties for the sake of becoming a (generic) combiner.

The only ACCEPTABLE combiner on my Universe Classics Decepticons member list are the Classics Devastator. Divided, they're weak Construction bots. Combined, they're a force to be reckoned with.

3. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    even though some combiner members hate each other they would not leave . Its like family there is always that little thing pulling you back and getting you to stand up for your fellow members.