I thought Chosen Prime was supposed to have good customer service

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by tabtiurf, Apr 29, 2018.

1. tabtiurf

tabtiurf Chimeracon

What's going on over there?

I had missing parts on zeta whirlblade and had to ask a half dozen times to get a commitment to supply them. That was over 2 and a half months ago and I still don't have them.

And Monday I got a lemon maketoys meteor with broken and misassembled parts and immediately contacted them about it and haven't gotten any kind of reply.

Are other people having problems with them or is it just me?

2. Thinktank

Thinktank Well-Known Member

What methods/avenues have you tried to contact them through?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Qcjoe

Qcjoe Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Always had great customer service.

4. Predakwon

Predakwon ...Green Lantern's light!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've used their site to contact them. And in my 2 cents, they are one of the best and fastest if you are in the US.

5. Tronimus

Tronimus Well-Known Member

Sometimes I wonder how difficult some customers can be when they have such massive issues with places that have amazing customer service.

• Like Like x 2
  6. TM2 Dinobot

TM2 Dinobot closet otaku

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That's what I said. I still haven't seen hide nor hair of my MoDel kit. I tried emailing them and sending them a message on FB. nothing. Did they all die?

7. ProtectronPrime

ProtectronPrime Subjectively Objective

Ebay:
    I use them almost exclusively. What I've noticed is that their customer service quality seems to rely almost entirely if Kim is helping you. Brandon seems to handle "back of the house" stuff. If she is out due to a family issue or something, they tend to go radio silent.

That being said, I've never had them go months without responding to me. I have had issues that took months to resolve, but seeing as they'e not a parts clearing house nor do they seem to have a lot of extra stock laying around they can't pull the same trick as some Chinese sellers and bust open a package to cannibalize parts.

Just email Kim and take a breath. TCP is a small literal mom and pop place filled with good, honest people.

• Like Like x 1
  8. pilot00

pilot00 Well-Known Member

It doesnt have to be a difficult customer. Even shops/retailers with stellar customer service, sometimes mess up/make mistakes. Its natural. Its impossible to be perfect.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Eclisses

Eclisses Communication is a funny thing...

Excellent customer service. As many others have mentioned. Be patient. Definitely email and or contact Kim. If she can't handle it for any reason. She will bring it to Brandon attention. It will get handled eventually. Furthermore, with tfcon coming, they could be slammed / and or taking on tons of orders. You may be in a queue atm.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Dr. Prime

Dr. Prime Dr. Prime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah, I can also back up The Chosen Prime as having excellent customer service. Brandon is very committed and service oriented. Try to be as patient as possible and they will get back to you. I DO know that if you are requesting 3rd party replacement parts, they are simply a "middle man" and they have to go to the companies themselves to get the parts and many of them have POOR customer service. So it may simply be that they have made your request for parts and they are waiting as well as you. It may not specifically be the problem you are having but its just a thought :2c: 

• Like Like x 2
  11. Eclisses

Eclisses Communication is a funny thing...

This, is a perfect example

• Like Like x 1
  12. bigevil801

bigevil801 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I’ve never had a problem with TCP, if I was confused about something, or had a question they responded very quickly and in my opinion bent over backwards to make it right.