I think we owe an apology...

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Cyber-Kun, May 30, 2009.

1. kidnicky

kidnicky Well-Known Member

LOL. This was meant as a joke,right? They've gone from being your parent to being some sort of deity you no longer worship.
    :lolol 
    Buy the action figures,or don't. That's your relationship with Habro.

2. Paxtin

Paxtin ...

lol Actually from what I've seen, most of the people on here bought and loved Animated, myself included. So your observation is kind of that of a angry person sitting in a small room with no windows.

Animated, the show, got canned due to poor ratings, due to a crummy early time slot.
    The toy line is actually not done either. Hasbro said in the panel that they are going to bring out the last ones they had planed; like Rodimus, Blackout, and even Arcee.

3. power3921

power3921 Well-Known Member

I neveer said anything rude, but i totaly agree that Hasbro does care. If they didnt theres no way universe or animated would come back yet the toylines are.

4. porkimus

porkimus Well-Known Member

im sorry hasbro for all the death threats, robberies, vandalism,insults and nuisances i have caused you for the past days.(though it is kinda fun)

5. Angelwave

Angelwave Physical Maintenance.....

News Credits:
    ^This at 100% infinity!!

I personally do not believe the hype until it happens.

6. Sapphire-Light

Sapphire-Light Red sports car

News Credits:
    The only thing I complained is about the lack of a toy of the female Starscream... Sliptscream (?)

I want her for more robo soup opera :D , oh well Sigh.. >-<

Well is good that Roddy is coming!! :thumb  Anyone has a pic of him???

7. The_Black_Sheep

The_Black_Sheep Willyna...

News Credits:
    When Hasbro gave us preview pics of Animated Arcee & Soundblaster back in Feb, I was jumping up & down in nerd-joy... :lol 

Ever since then, I knew those Animated figures would eventually see the light of day. They couldn't produce the most G1-reminiscent Arcee to date & not put her into production - could they?

When all those nay-sayers kept saying the remaining Animated figures had been cancelled, I didn't believe a word they typed. I knew Hasbro wouldn't give us Animated Arcee & Hot Rod - and then take them away again...

So today's confirmation that Arcee & Hot Rod will see the light of day was... just... :) 

:bowdown: 

8. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    I want to say I told you so.Now does anyone believe the shadowcons are not BS?

9. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I don't think any kind of mass "apology" is necessary or really has much of a point to it. I'm sure the folks at Hasbro are capable of sifting out the reasoned, legitimate fan criticism from the "Hasbro won't make/reissue [toy] that I want, so that means they hate the fandom and don't care".

Hopefully, though, this situation will be remembered the next time the fandom starts getting it's collective thong in a wad over rumors and tidbits of information...and that maybe the mass flipping-out and "OMG Hasbro hates the fans!!!!" can be restrained until we get the whole story about what's actually going on.

10. Nemesis_Dirge

Nemesis_Dirge Banned

News Credits:
    hasbro can KISS MY ASS until those last target movie scouts gunbarrel and reverb and released...the best molds of the scout line and then POOF! they just disappear....

11. Renidragon

Renidragon Toys on my table!

Then count me in among the crowd known as "nobody."

I'm very appreciative of what Hasbro gives us. Sure, I might whine or gripe about a piece or two on a toy I don't like... but as a BUSINESS (which they are), they really do their damnedest to reach out to the fans, and still find a way for the company to make money.

Hasbro rocks. Thanks for putting up with us rediculously fickle fans. :) 

12. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

Both molds are going to be available in the Bruticus set, so I guess they can cease kissing your ass?

13. kidnicky

kidnicky Well-Known Member

"Most of the people on here" are people who collect toys as a hobby. That's not really the norm,and there aren't really enough of us to keep a mainline action figure series alive at retail.
    "Shelfwarmer" doesn't mean a toy that noone on TFW2005.com bought,it means a toy that did not sell well at mass market retail,thus remaining on the shelf and "keeping it warm".

14. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 Optimus, serving up the primest of ribs since 1984

News Credits:
    i have always blamed CN as much as hasbro but im glad we are getting the toys i want da rodimus man!

15. Paxtin

Paxtin ...

lol Fine dude. If you want to play the semantics game then have it your way.

16. cappeca

cappeca wtf is this?

THIS!

17. LXL_Guy

LXL_Guy Well-Known Member

So just to get a good clarification...these animated figures are still coming out then?!

18. Paxtin

Paxtin ...

One way or another, yes.

19. Cyber-Kun

Cyber-Kun UNLEASHED!

News Credits:
    Here's your muffin.

20. Alexander Quinn

Alexander Quinn Well-Known Member

When we get a release date for the toys listed, they'll get a smile and a pat on the back from me. When it's a vague "sometime in the fiture, these items will come out", it's more of a slightly upturned almost smile and a glare that speaks volumes in its silence.

Best I've heard from the panel reports is that Universe (3.0?) will be coming back in Fall of 2010. That's 18 months of ROTF with no break in sight unless these puppies sneak out somehow. The anticipation with no timeline for release is just a tease. I wants me a deluxe Prime with a trailer! I don't care if it's a tractor trailer or a firetruck trailer or the but-end of a bus; TRAILER!!!! :D