I need your help! read description!

Discussion in 'Transformers Cyberverse and Cartoon Discussion' started by gabby, Dec 30, 2019.

1. gabby

gabby New Member

Hi y'all! This is my first post here. <3

This sounds crazy but less than a year ago (well 2019 IS ending...) I had an image of Roadbuster as a cyberverse character. How did I know it was a cyberverse character? well it had the same energon lines in his legs and an overall similar design with his wrecker counterpart Rack n' Ruin.

I made a stupid mistake while cleaning out my phone and I got rid of the image! I didn't even realize it was gone until I tried to prove to a friend of mine that he will be in cyberverse!

I've been searching for the same image for the past couple months all over the internet but I really cant find it!

If anyone can help to find this image don't hesitate to ask! I'd love to get some closure on this!

PS: its just a small image of him posing like packaging art in the cyberverse design. Not a toy or from an episode. I don't know if he was supposed to be in season 1 or in a new season coming up. I just really want to see that image again!

• Like Like x 2
  2. pokemonsdoom

pokemonsdoom Got bored and changed it back.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    can you go to photos and enter the trash menu and go to restore, if it works show me the photo

3. gabby

gabby New Member

Sadly no, this does not work. I've been trying to get this image for a while now. I just thought of the idea of asking a forum for some help.

Also, to add to my argument that he does exist in cyberverse there is a rack n' ruin toy and a whirl toy coming out.

here are the images!

Attached Files:

4. Blackout32

Blackout32 ANTHRAX - PERSISTENCE OF TIME

Cybertron The Matrix of leadership knowledge,power
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    So have you tryed Google it and add in words to possible find it. I'm sure if you try again on Google you might just get lucky. So it takes time and patient time and use image on Google. I think if you did that i believe you'll have better luck.

5. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Selling: Rodimii! All Rodimus must go.

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    You can go to the "news" section and filter "cyberverse" and search roadbuster? I would help, but I am just too lazy.

6. Mako Crab

Mako Crab Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Is this it?

26F235F9-086F-4F0B-AC90-2981EB0A9AD1.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  7. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    • Like Like x 1
  8. gabby

gabby New Member

I don’t think that’s it. He just looks like G1 roadbuster but in a cyberverse design. Here’s the design for Springer that I found! I’m still looking for roadbuster’s design though...

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1