I need Blaster...

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by SydneyY, Aug 12, 2010.

1. sixpointsinspace

sixpointsinspace Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ditto. The packaging is so awesome and you get 3 cassettes. I purposely chose this over DL Blaster and do not regret it.

2. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Insert Clever Title Here

News Credits:
    This.

3. xanthax

xanthax choppaface

News Credits:
    I really like the device label Blaster, but if he's out of your budget, the SDCC one is alright.

4. SydneyY

SydneyY @syd_tfw Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    ^Nope, price wise SDCC and DL wouldn't be too different. Actually if I jump on DL Broadblast now I can add him to my pile of loot that's to be shipped from Japan and I'll save on shipping.
    I was so set on him when he was first announced, then the release dragged on so long it kind of put me off.

I've even been told how someone restored the vintage he bought incomplete and broken.

ORIO, I saw your pics of Broadblast, he looks really nice :)  As has been pointed out, he looks a bit fragile though. Man I better do some more homework, I don't even know how tall he is.

I really appreciate your opinions, everyone. Now I want both DL and G1 but that's out of question right now :(  wolfe I'll PM you now.

5. wolfe

wolfe Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I have a few things on bbts pile of loot. Its a handy feature.

6. Medri Fogmatio

Medri Fogmatio Autobot

[​IMG]

It depends on how your collection is, SDCC Blaster's Robot mode is ungodly huge compared to Soundwave.

I still like mine, but I'd want the device lablel, purely because of the poseiblity, this figure is a brick.

7. xanthax

xanthax choppaface

News Credits:
    Nice. I thought he was more expensive.

8. SydneyY

SydneyY @syd_tfw Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I also asked my son (yes I make an important toy purchase decision based on my kid's opinion :tongue: ) and he definitely prefers G1 look. Nevermind he's never seen a working cassette player in his life. I'll be getting SDCC version. Thank you for the pic, I think he looks cool with Soundwave.

Oh they are both expensive for me. SDCC Blaster is cheaper for you guys because you don't need to import. We might see Blaster here eventually like SDCC Soundwave, but I'd rather know I'm definitely getting one soon.
    I hope DL Blaster is still available in a month time, I might still get him after seeing how people are so enthusiastic about him :) 

9. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

G1 Blaster maybe a brick, but at least he fits in with my other G1 bricks.
    Again, depends on the rest of your collection. If you've got a lot of G1's, got with the SDCC Blaster.

10. M3GATRON

M3GATRON Well-Known Member

I just ordered 3 SDCC blasters the shitty part for you is that itll cost an arm and a leg to get shipped from America land to Kangaroo country. I have a chance to get an original with no box ,no tapes and no weapons for $25 but i opted to get the SDCC. It looks awesome and the box is killer.