I maybe going out on a limb here, but... (spoilers potentially)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by EMP Starscream, Jun 28, 2014.

1. EMP Starscream

EMP Starscream Arbiter of TFW2K5

News Credits:
    When Attinger goes to meet with lockdown on the ship, I am curious as to why there in the snow.

Is Lockdown picking up the T-Rex cyberformed remains in Antarctica or wherever that second scene happened?

You can see a net and/or anchor when the heli flies over.

And Lockdown does say he's finally got all the knights together calling the rest of them outcasts and scum.( Not just referencing Optimus)

One other random note. Optimus jets off of Grimlock the second time he jumps off him onto the building. It's fast but I noticed it.

Your Thoughts Folks?

2. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They met there because it was out of the way of major civilian population centers and would not draw attention.

The metal bones were taken by Darcy and KSI to be meted down to make TFs. Anything organic the seeds turned to "transformeum" was just that. It was all solid metal though an through. ThenSeeds did not turn stuff into TFs.

And yes he used his boosters to rocket off of Grimlock. He gained the boosters when he gained the power of the Knights from the Sword.

3. EMP Starscream

EMP Starscream Arbiter of TFW2K5

News Credits:
    I know that. I was just saying it because it seems everyone is BLOWN AWAY when he flies off into the Sunset.

4. Scorpio

Scorpio Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The Dinobot fight scene was not memorable in the slightest and the audience would also focus on the Dinobots - so chances are people missed it. Personally I'm hamming it up a little because it was so out-of-place for him only to use the jet boots at that time and not to help him during the fight with Lockdown.