I just received a SEGA Saturn....

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by BigRC83, Oct 15, 2009.

1. BigRC83

BigRC83 I'm singing in the rain

News Credits:
    Hey, thanx guys.

2. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

News Credits:
    this list right here is full of win. I also have radiant silvergun, which is amazing, yet it's hard to justify a $125 pricetag. I would only go for daytona if you don't have a dreamcast. the virtua cop games are also good, and burning rangers is probably one of the most unique games I've ever played.

on a side note, does anyone else here have the christmas nights demo disc that came with (I believe) electronic gaming monthly? I've always kept it and never actually got the regular nights game. it's pretty cool in that the settings change depending on what the date is on your saturn.

3. BigRC83

BigRC83 I'm singing in the rain

News Credits:
    I would like to purchase some imported games. Does the Saturn need an adapter in order to play imports? If it does, can anybody link to a reliable store or EBAY seller? Thanx! :) 

4. Slacker

Slacker Slacker Supreme

Best choice is a 4-1 action replay, they have done a few in black to match us/euro Saturn. Consolegoods.co.uk :: Nintendo 64 :: SNES :: Sega Saturn :: Neo Geo :: Dreamcast :: Mega Drive :: NES :: Super Famicom :: modified consoles :: controllers :: scart cables

Alternativley if you are good with a soldering iron and have an electronics shop in town try a multi region mod on this page mmmonkey Console Modifications . If anybody has a PAL Saturn the 60/50 hz is a MUST, although there are a few diffrent ways of doing it depending on your model. This is by far the easiest to do if you have the sw4 model 2

The RetroCorner - Saturn model 2 50/60hz switch - page 1