I just improved the Movie Game by like a million times. (360)

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by SentinelPrime, Feb 25, 2008.

1. SentinelPrime

SentinelPrime I NEEDED THAT!

Ebay:
    Yo. So, of course the Transformers Movie game isn't that enthralling. Of course I've played "better" games. But man, I don't care, it's still cool to play the game because it's just fun to control the characters in a 3D city with HD graphics.

I COULD go on, but review aside, I wanted to share something some of u may not of thought of. Of course, I'm sure like thousands of ppl have done this and I'm just way late to the game, but still. The effect was awesome enough for me to post about it.

SOOOO.....we all know that the 360 can rip CDs and use them for custom game soundtracks. Putting 2 and 2 together, I decided to burn a CD of all sorts of original 80s TF music. Intros, outros, particularly alot of stuff from the 86 movie.

A few minutes later, and I've replaced the sucky, mainly ambient movie game soundtrack with awesome, blaring TF music from yesteryear! Combine that with the G1 skins and man, it's sweet. It makes the game much cooler, imo.

YOU'VE GOT THE TOUCH...YOU'VE GOT THE POWER......YEAH!

And stuff like the Autobot vs. Decepticon music from the 86 movie where the City is being attacked works perfectly.

Annnnnyway, sorry if this is super old (or out of place....) but to me it was cool.

2. RHansen

RHansen Veteran

News Credits:
    Video game discussion goes in the Video Games and Technology forum :) 

PunT!

3. Smasher

Smasher HUNKY BEATS

News Credits:
    Thanks for sharing the information.

Here's a couple of things to consider.

You really don't have to rip the CD to your 360.
    If you have your Xbox on a home network you can share your songs, pictures and videos with it. That way you don't have to manually input the song title, artist, etc and you can save on hard drive real estate.

I did that very same thing (except it was streamed from a playlist off my PC) and the game was still utter crap.
    It was like sprinkling basil and oregano over fecal matter.

4. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I tried pretending that I was playing another game and it still sucked, but that is definitely a cool suggestion. But I'd just as soon play Forza or Gotham and pretend that I am in one of those G1 episodes where the Autobots race on a street race across the country, and then use your suggestion.

5. Smasher

Smasher HUNKY BEATS

News Credits:
    The Autobot Run!

Except you get Kudos...