I honestly wish I could get my ticket money back after AoE

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by icewolf74, Jun 28, 2014.

1. QLRformer

QLRformer Seeker

News Credits:
    Would you like a refund?

Paramount won't do that. If they did, who knows how much they'd lose.

The problem is these films are made for the man in the street and not just the average fan. Much of the fan's complaints don't matter if the average viewer is satisfied with what they saw. It's the way things are.

2. MasterZero

MasterZero Taking a Break

People have been complaining about Bee taking up screen time. I, for one, am super happy about the fact he got a smaller role. It worked in his favor.

And yes. We have less Cons this time. Meaning we can focus on the bad guys we DO have. Galvatron and Lockdown actually get real character personalities.

I honestly think Hound got the most lines out of the three bots even before the climax.

So the part with talking in the desert, the attack on KSI, the landing of the ship, and all their other scenes mean nothing?

I'm wrong about what?

And you are qualified to express it. But people have the right to call you out if they think your opinion is flawed.

3. nametaken

nametaken Well-Known Member

4. dmizzle26

dmizzle26 Well-Known Member

Yeah i dont think some people understand how expensive it is to have a 100% CGI which is why i dont complain about the Humans in these movies. Theres no way any studio is gone make a billion dollar movie because they will never make that money back, which is probably what it would cost to have a move with just Transformers in it.

I mean people had to expect to not see the Dinobots heavily featured in this movie, I think as usual people just want to find anything to complain about just because it seems more fun to do that in Transformers Movies.

Me i enjoyed this Movie I feel Bay finally gave Transformers more character development and screentime and i have hope this new trilogy is gone be alot better

5. moylan55

moylan55 Well-Known Member

but what he's arguing isn't opinion based. bot screentime is a fact that can easily be attained

6. icewolf74

icewolf74 Well-Known Member

It's funny, but reading this reminds me how similarly the gaming industry has become to this too. It seems that everything that I once enjoyed is being "dumbed down" for the masses since geek culture has become more mainstream. It sucks, but money talks regardless of the devoted fans who are being ignored for the newer fans. Ugh!

7. gamerdude627

gamerdude627 Superior to the Constructicons

Yup. Best movie of 2014 IMO.

8. MasterZero

Yeah. Last of Us.

Psh. What a dumb game.

(Last of Us is one of the greatest games I've ever played in my life)

9. Gligamesh51

Gligamesh51 @ThatGuyNeedaHam

News Credits:
    Really starting to like this guy!

10. icewolf74

Actually, it was a very dumb and highly overrated game. The game sucks! I turned it off
    when I got to the mansion and received the rifle for Joel. I couldn't take the constant bickering with each other, the boring gameplay, and the lack of a creative world that did not pull me into it.

11. MasterZero

Yeah, no.

Last of Us is easily one of the greatest games I had ever played, with a beautiful ending that not only holds a light of hope in a sea of darkness, but also reaffirms what makes a human flawed, but still good.

12. icewolf74

LMAO! :lol 

So a guy finds a game to "have a beautiful ending that not only holds a light of hope in a sea of darkness, but also reaffirms what makes a human flawed, but still good," however, enjoyed a movie with a 16% rotten tomatoes score and very little Transformer screen time? Yeah, your opinion is invalid since you are contradicting yourself.

13. MasterZero

Ah, but the world is actually VERY unique. Despite being home to a zombie apocalypse, one made unique due to it being because of MUSHROOMS, it does an amazing job going beyond just "The world's gone to shit, and humans are the real monsters"

It delves into WHAT MAKES a person a monster and WHY.

Seriously, people on this forum, go play Last of Us, or Last of Us Remastered when that comes out.

14. MasterZero

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Also, its never a good idea to base your opinion solely on Internet Review sites. You need to watch the movie and judge it with your own opinion.

15. Shmoptimus Prime

Shmoptimus Prime Za Warudo! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    I can barely remember the movie (and I just watched it yesterday!), but I don't think it's that the bots were in it less, I just think that there was MORE human dialogue/plot than in the previous movies, with about the same amount (or maybe even more) bot time. There was so much unnecessary shit in this movie... I'd LOVE to do a fan edit that's only 2hrs long (or even shorter!) which would undeniably be a better movie. In fact, I'd like to do that with rotf and dotm as well!

16. icewolf74

Yeah, you're probably right. It would have not felt like the Transformers were barely in this movie if there were less actor screen time. The actor screen time really overshadowed the robots, which is so sad because people want to see Transformer robots, not human actors. :( 

17. MasterZero

I disagree. The Transformers were in A LOT of it. More so than any of the last three movies. I don't feel the actors overshadowed their robot counterparts, I feel like they shared the stage well. Partly because Drift, Crosshairs, and Hound owned their scenes whenever they spoke.

18. Awesomus Prime

Awesomus Prime I rise, you fall.

News Credits:
    You have to be trolling. There's no way someone can be this much of an asshole unintentionally.

Are you kidding me, dude? Seriously???

19. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The movie wasn't that bad, yeah sure it had some down parts but it wasn't all bad.

Besides if it was that terrible why did you go in the first place,,,hype or wishing for something new and improved?

20. Coffee

Coffee (╭☞ꗞᨓꗞ)╭☞

News Credits:
    This completely.

I thought the Bots got a great amount of screen-time and absolutely stole the show whenever they took the stage. But at the same time there was a lot of unnecessary fat in the human scenes that could have been cut out as well.