I have been had!!!! what to do now?

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by dragoon218, Dec 28, 2012.

1. dragoon218

dragoon218 Member

I am not sure what to do and I read the feed back sticky decided to make a thread. About two weeks ago I agreed to send 150$ through pay pal to Fortress Max for three pieces. He was a member since 2004 so I assumed it would be ok. I have not heard back since I sent the money and have not received anything in the mail. So part of my Christmas bonus is gone and I am very salty. Please Help. Thanks -Eddie-

2. SWAGE66

SWAGE66 Hoping for spontaneous disintegration

You need to contact a Moderator ASAP. They are listed on the bottom right of the screen when you enter a specific board (e.g boads-junkion exchange), OR, go to the "Members Deadbeat List" and contact one of the moderators that puts those posts up there. You may also want to contact Paypal, if you didn't send as a "gift". You will need to attempt to contact the member you bought from again, or a Moderator can give you some steps to follow to hopefully resolve this. Also keep in mind if the person is in an area that is being affected by harsh weather, they may possibly be without power or internet access, or were before and are still recovering.

3. Knightdramon

Knightdramon Hasbro LIES to the US

News Credits:
    The postal service is pretty slow during December, I generally avoid sending or having items sent to me in December.

Have you tried PMing the member? Check his profile to see when he last logged in, leave a visitor message and if you get no reply contact the mods. Try to see if you have a chance of filing a claim in paypal [if you didn't send the money as gift].

Some people ship stuff and don't notify the buyer. Some [like I do] send a message with every\any registered number and whatnot the minute I get back from the post office.

Too many variables at this time.

4. dragoon218

dragoon218 Member

I will contact a moderator asap. I have messaged the member about 7 times over the past two weeks. I checked today and it says he was online the 26th! This just pisses me off that he cant get back with me. He only lives a few states away so shipping should not take this long. I have contacted paypal and opened a dispute so waiting to see what happens with that.