I hate AirRaid users

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Soundwave4win, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Thunderchild

Thunderchild Well-Known Member

-Sounds like someone needs a tissue for their issues.

-You wait here for the Whaaa-bulance, I'll go to Mcdonalds and get you a Whaa-burger and some french cries.

Haha, I'm just messing around. I'm the guy on your team that sucks in the first few rounds, but warms up and gets pretty good into the match. But I'm a little OCD, in that I cant use one character for too long. I like to rotate through all the characters, and toy with all the skill combinations.

2. brr-icy

brr-icy MP Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    never, i play as a scout all the time, Jazz preferably, if he's taken, arcee or sideswipe, for the cons Deadend, or barricade. i love their vehicle mode weapons, and being able to either throw up a barrier or cloak is essential when trying to save a downed teammate, personally like the barrier better, because i've never been able to revive someone without getting shot and uncloaked

3. Soundwave4win

Soundwave4win Escalation Connoisseur

Onslaught is different. but he is manageable. I can use his omega missile correctly as long as I have my mic on, keep a good distance between myself and the target and yell that i'm firing it at so and so. usually a Titan or group of shotgunners.

Scatter shot is the same way but it's harder to get setup well with him (being a tank and all)

4. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Don't be close to where you'll be firing it, and it can be useful against titans.

5. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's Scriptor

News Credits:
    I hate how Airraid is always usually picked. I tend to avoid whirlwind and stick to shockwave. And I used to avoid Arcee but now she's one of my favourites because of cloak and shockwave.

6. Soundwave4win

Oh I like Arcee users. definitely most of my friends are arcee users. it's just that AirRaid users tend to be either: A.Lone wolfs B.10 year olds with mics or C. Decent players that make stupid mistakes (using vehicle rockets vs a shotgunner)

7. nehushtan

nehushtan Escalation Jedi

LOL

What a waste.

Unfortunately, I found myself on the bridge with Air Raid yesterday because I had a team full of hero's who like to die in the courtyard (Broken Hope) and somehow believe me stupid enough to save them every time they go down.

So, I taught them all a hard lesson and let them each die one by one and finished off the wave alone. They played much better after that but it didn't take long for bad habits to return at which point I just died with them intentionally to collect my points and get the darn thing over with..

If you're gonna be a hero, be good enough to stay alive or I will watch you die and let reflect on your foolishness for a wave...mwuahahahah

8. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    yep, he takes jazz and dead-end.......jerk :lol 

9. Soundwave4win

You define my version of "AirRaid User"

10. nehushtan

nehushtan Escalation Jedi

That's not true.

I had a feeling you were going to say that after I read my post a few times. I don't think I was clear enough. My team had gotten wiped out and I found myself on the bridge having to clear the 14th wave alone. It pissed me off that they were all running around the courtyard while I was working the area between the stairs-overshield-ammo stations. That is my usual place of residence in Broken Hope.

Because they all went down at the same time in the open it was impossible to save them all. As a general rule I always rescue the first person down since they are closer to death and in rare circumstances I will opt for rescuing a better player over one who constantly goes down to survive a wave. They all died anyway because they don't know how to take cover when working the courtyard so I had no choice but to go back and forth between the bridge and overshield room to get through the wave since they died so darn early into the wave. They did the same thing in the next wave so I purposely went down when all 3 of them went down again at the same time to get out of that match. I was hosting so there's no way I was going to rage quit and have everyone lose their points. I just wasn't going through another Wave 14 experience because I am over Broken Hope and I am tired of rescuing hero's who want to die in the courtyard out in the open.

Nobody is bigger team player than me and I am the first person to buy a weapon for anyone. I leave overshields and ammo spawned for anyone to take whether I am leading in points or behind in points.

The things I stated about observing new players are in reference to a 60 wave run we did where we had 3 consecutive players join in the late 20's and 30's who we bought weapons for and saw them die 3 waves in a row and then quit. Only to have another join us and do the same and so forth.

Eventually, around wave 35 we decided to study the newcomer's performance and decide at the end of the wave if we should invest in weapons overshields or whatever.

You got it all wrong friend. I hate the kind of people you described but I hate leeches even more who just drop by leech you for a scrapmaker and overshields and quit 3 waves later. If you are the type of guy who goes down 3 or 4 times a wave because you refuse to respond to our strategy as a team or want to run your own program then I will joyfully watch you die and let you sit out a wave while I show you how it's done.

The only thing worse than using Air Raid is watching his character go to waste on someone who can't use him effectively or tap into the character's potential. You seem to be someone I would enjoy playing with but a misunderstanding like this between us could just as easily leave us with unnecessary ill will toward one another.

11. Soundwave4win

Speech = Respect

I'll send YOU the friend invite