I Got An Idea For TF6 (Minor AOE Spoliers)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by GuitarPrime1986, Jul 10, 2014.

1. GuitarPrime1986

GuitarPrime1986 Banned

I know, we haven't got to TF5 yet. That aside, and hoping that Unicron is coming in TF6, I got a sweet idea - What if most of the Transformers we know come back? Example, Ratchet can come back easily, due to his spark still being active. We seen a Shockwave drone running around. Perhaps a SoundBlaster would be cool? How about, Skywarp and Thundercracker being clones of Starscream, and Starscream returning? How about, Lazerbeak coming back, with Buzzsaw as a clone? I think it would be really cool, to see an all out war with Unicron to end a trilogy. Then, if the characters I listed above come back, they could all go their separate ways...and start a new beginning of life...literally. Then that could be another soft reboot for someone else to carry on, or they could just end the trilogy like that. Thoughts?

2. Dragonzzilla

Dragonzzilla Well-Known Member

Death is cheap it seems.

3. JayEm

JayEm マキシマルだよ

Please God NO! And here's why...

We have already seen those characters. New Transformers need to step into the lime light for once. Also all that clone crap can stay in G1 where it belongs. This is a different iteration and therefore things like this aren't necessary or wanted...no offense dude.

4. slochmoeller

slochmoeller Well-Known Member

I really don't see doing a traditional "Unicron as giant planet" type story. the bulk of these films occur on earth, I don't see Bay setting the majority of a film on or in Unicron.

Frankly, I think Bay already did his take on Unicron in movie 2, and it was The Fallen. He's a similar uber-bad guy who's presence can signal the end of the world, and he was defeated by using The Matrix, (in a roundabout way.) But by using the fallen, he could be regular scale rather than planet scale.

5. GuitarPrime1986

GuitarPrime1986 Banned

I wasn't referring to G1. There really wasn't any clones, just brothers. Example, Starscream didn't clone his body. He had identical blood brothers, you could say. I don't mean that they should come back right away, I mean that it would be an interesting ending to the trilogy. Maybe Transformium, can rebuild what is left of Cybertron. Then the reborn Autobots can go back home, while the other reborn Decepticons go somewhere else for a while. I am sure both factions would be exhausted from the battle with Unicron, if it happened. That would lead to "peace" for a while. Again, it would be a good way to end the series of movies...or give a fresh start to another trilogy.

6. GuitarPrime1986

GuitarPrime1986 Banned

I always thought The Fallen was similar to Unicron too. Although, if Bay does introduce Unicron, I don't really care what size he is.

7. GuitarPrime1986

GuitarPrime1986 Banned

Megatron is proud to say so :p .

8. JayEm

JayEm マキシマルだよ

All that stuff is very "G1"

So the characters died, what made them special was how they lived. I dont want Ratchet or Starscream or any of them back because they wouldn't be special anymore. They've brought Megatron back to life 3 times already and Im super bored with him. Death should be final. That way deaths are more meaningful and it makes the action in the film feel like high stakes (except for Prime and Bee who wont be killed (again in Prime's case)).

9. GuitarPrime1986

GuitarPrime1986 Banned

What is so G1? There were never really clones in G1. There were twins. Big difference. Plus...Megatron only came back twice. Technically, he came back once. ROTF as Megatron, and AOE as Galvatron. I don't see a problem with SoundBlaster, or Goldbug for example.