I figured out why FOC Onslaught's bot mode looks off to me

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Agentknife, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Agentknife

Agentknife Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I love that we get an actual combining set of Combaticons. Other than the mass release colors I only really have one issue with them. Onslaught looks off to me. In alt mode the back of his truck seems to be missing, why they did that I don't know. But I think I've figures out what it is that I don't like about his bot mode. His tires aren't big enough to give him that huge shouldered hulking look that he has in game. Bigger tires would also help out Onslaught's alt mode but I difinatly think that it would make for a much more badass looking bot and would probibly help out the look of Bruticus as well. Anyway that's my opinion, what do you guys think?

2. Warpshard

Warpshard Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I like his figure, but a 3'rd party company would make a fortune if they made an accurate figure that was voyager size. If I'm not mistaken, he has a vehicle form very similar to Optimus Prime's, but a radically different transformation with his wheels ending up on his shoulders. So....that.

3. Soundwinder

Soundwinder I wind sounds!

He's just so... generic.

He looks more like a generic drone than, say, Vehicon from Prime.